Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you experience Brain rot?

Do you experience Brain rot?

• yes

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • no

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Brain rot is the decrease of cognitive capacities incels may experience during their lives because of loneliness, social isolation and/or lack of meaningful relationships.

Do you experience brain rot? How it is for you?

Like a fog which keeps getting thicker.

nevER heard of zey/zem

Unfortunately yes

yeah every time i come here

It's the natural consequence of being mentally mute.

Forgetting shit and becoming numb

I do math now so no :feelzez:

That my brain can even function as well as it does is something of a miracle, with all the shit I've been through. Depression, anxiety, no social life, lack of sleep, poor health, stress, inceldom, concussions, etc

That my brain can even function as well as it does is something of a miracle, with all the shit I've been through. Depression, anxiety, no social life, lack of sleep, poor health, stress, inceldom, concussions, etc
Brutal. Unsurprisingly most voters here have reported brain rot.

Interacting with society makes my brain rot. Fuck you retarded society, fuck you and your ideas of right and wrong and treating me like shit. Fuck all your beliefs. Holy fuck.

I Only Read Post Titles But Never Read The Contents

Especially because of my internet usage

Like a fog which keeps getting thicker.
Unfortunately yes
Forgetting shit and becoming numb
Most definitely, I feel like my cognition has dropped at least 30% in the past year :fuk:
Do you guys also experience increased irritability? I noticed a while ago that I get irritated when people are talking loudly. I also have trouble focusing when there are people talking near me, but that's part of brain rot.

it feel like I'm losing all motivation to even take care of myself anymore, I can't even think about my normal hobbies anymore

Do you guys also experience increased irritability? I noticed a while ago that I get irritated when people are talking loudly. I also have trouble focusing when there are people talking near me, but that's part of brain rot.
Yes, it's more noticeable now that my sisters Chad boyfriend is living here too as he's a loud confident "BRO!" type, sometimes his loud voice will pierce right through me.

I don't think it helped that Dad hated loud noise or yelling when I was growing up so I've ended up with a mousy voice and personality trying to keep him from getting angry. I still find myself anticipating him losing it whenever I accidentally shut a door too hard or drop something.

Last edited:
Brutal. Loud people are obnoxious. My father is similar, but he's a loud prick that doesn't like others make noise.

Big time, for me it's the following:

- shorter attention span

- less ability to focus on stuff intensely

- brain fog / zoning out sometimes

- more degenerate interest

Yes, it's more noticeable now that my sisters Chad boyfriend is living here too as he's a loud confident "BRO!" type, sometimes his loud voice will pierce right through me.

I don't think it helped that Dad hated loud noise or yelling when I was growing up so I've ended up with a mousy voice and personality trying to keep him from getting angry. I still find myself anticipating him losing it whenever I accidentally shut a door too hard or drop something.
Brutal. Loud people are obnoxious. My father is similar, but he's a loud prick that doesn't like others make noise.

yup my only emotions are irritability and nothing

No I don't. My intelligence is high and my mental state is good. My body is strong and healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back