Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you ever see incels in public?

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
In one of my classes there's a guy who's legit 5'2".... Fat... Has a deformed ugly face.

One thing that makes me cringe is he talks often. Always bluepilled crap.

Sometimes, but most incels learned that it's better and more safe to stay inside.

sometimes but they are ghosted by foids just like i am also incels never look eachother in the face like chad

Yes they are everywhere.

Ugly dude=incel

Guy in my class could be classed as one ig but he's bluepilled as fuck, whenever the girl turns up he just follows her around like a lost dog
Lmfao when a friend of his asked if he was going somewhere at lunch he responded with "If *girls name* is going I am"
Jfl

I've been hearing a lot of blackpill terminology everywhere, around my university campus, it's a little jarring tbh. I doubt they got it from this website though tbh, probably got it from some normie site

I see hundreds of incel looking men when I go out.
In one of my classes there's a guy who's legit 5'2".... Fat... Has a deformed ugly face.

One thing that makes me cringe is he talks often. Always bluepilled crap.
Blackpill him and watch him rage like a cuck with rabies.

Self identified blackpilled? No and probably will never. Incel by definition? Yes. Over half the men you see are incel, so...

Well I am always the ugliest person in sight so everyone seems fine compared to me :ha..feels: Also in my country nobody knows incels. Everybody is bluepilled as fuck

I'd say close to 50% of men are incels, if we exclude the bottom feeders dating landwhales or betabuxxers. It is truly 80/20, women rate 80% of men as below average.

No, I hardly ever go outside. Such is the life of a neet.

why would i be in public?

flip a coin, half of the men are incels, they are out there cause they have do stuff, school, work, shopping for food, gym, etc...

I assume that all males are incels until proven otherwise.

Yes, they are everywhere

But I have yet to meet a blackpilled person irl.