Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe the biggest slayer you've ever known.

For me, the biggest slayer I've ever personally known was a 5'8 skinny guy who in hindsight was probably neurodivergent in some way. He'd talk about inappropriate things with people he just met. He was also REALLY obsessed with sex. Like he described his sexual interested and escapades in gross detail and had weird fetishes I didn't even know existed.

However, he had the most angelic face I've ever seen. I'd unironically look like him than prime chico. Short midface, small nose, blue eyes, blonde hair, NW0, very neotenous. He was very feminine looking for a guy, just barely masculine looking enough not to be mistaken for a woman. He was older than me, but he looked younger, I thought he was like 16 or something when I first met him. He was clearly super low T...he said he shaved his face once a week but I never saw him with any facial hair, must have just been peach fuzz. I also saw him in a bathing suit and he has nearly zero body hair, again, just peach fuzz.

But despite his evidently low T he had the libido of a red pill gymbro on tren. This guy would fuck and date anything. He fucked women twice his age, obese women, married women, "any hole was a goal". He had LTRs with some sub4 women too. He also admitted to having sex with his own brother's fiance. While his brother never found out, some of the husbands of the women he fucked did find out, but somehow nothing ever happened to him. I'm amazed he didn't get killed. He also said when he was in high school he had sex with like 4 different adult women, lol.

Now...I know a lot of guys make up stories to sound cool, but frankly I don't doubt him because I saw how girls acted around him, practically throwing themselves at him despite the fact that he was awkward and said inappropriate things. I remember one time a fat girl approached me.....to ask if he was single. I told her no but said I was she gave me this look of disgust and walked away.

It kind of pissed me off to be honest. He was half a foot shorter than my ugly ogre ass, had worse social skills, and he was skinny whereas I was lean and gymmaxxed with a 6 pack at the time...yet women threw themselves at him whereas I was cold approaching left and right and getting rejected by 2/10s and remained a KHV.
U sure this isn’t a gay fanfic?

An elder cousin of mine tbh, whom is the only Chad in my family. I will never fucking forget it, back in ~2006 we were at a beach once. And there was a random HTN-Becky making 'blow job' gestures at him across from us, as to say she wanted to fuck/suck him. Brutal blackpilling moment, prior to being actually blackpilled.

Last edited:
Face>height copers making up stories now
Nah, if you have a truly, and I do mean truly, beautiful face it will compensate for even below average height, as low as 5'6. You can even end up in a weird spot in the sexual market where women will want to have casual sex with you but won't want anything long term since they don't want to be seen in public with a manlet.

Last edited:
Nah, if you have a truly beautiful face it will compensate for even below average height, as low as 5'6. You can even end up in a weird spot in the sexual market where women will want to have casual sex with you but won't want anything long term since they don't want to be seen in public with a manlet.
The Weeknd is 5'6 and he was a fucking models

Stripper i knew from gym. 6’1, blonde, blue eyes, perfect hairline, 7/10 face, roided physique but not insanely big, extremely NT and communicative.

Honestly my uncle was a slayer in his day. He’s like 5 5” or 5 6” but has a good fsce, tatoos, and is good at talking. Any time I would visit him he would always hsve a different girlfriend over