Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you ever obsess over random topics?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Periodically, usually for a month I get really into a certain thing and just nolife it until something else catches my interest. There are so many random topics I know a retarded amount of information about - guns, woodworking, scuba diving, hiking/camping, knife throwing, ceramics, painting, martial arts - I don't ever even do most of them lol, but I know everything about them. The last few months though nothing have caught my interest, it may truly be over.

when I was a kid yes, i'd get super interested in something for a few months and then I'd lose interest all together.

Yes bro, I have had lots of autistic obsessions over the years. From collecting pokemon cards to watching serial killer documentaries

yes but they mostly revovle around the internet

Sometimes, but I never finish things, so I just have a lot of incomplete knowledge about various things.

Not anymore I haven’t totally lost interest in certain topics, it’s just greatly diminished along with everything else

Sounds like standard incel behavior.

I used to before swallowing the blackpill, but now nothing is able of catching my interest anymore.

Many topics, from planes to the american civil war

yes, things like history and jews.

I learn only that which may benefit me in future.

yes bro ive had some of the most weirdest obsessions over my life and i have like nothing in common with anyone

I have ocd, therefore i obsess about evetrything that makes me miserable.

I learn only that which may benefit me in future.

I wanted to be like this but nothing really interests me that would be beneficial for me in future.