Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ever get yelled at by others when your walking somewhere

incel_maxxed

incel_maxxed

Greycel
Today I was going to get some food from a nearby fast food store and I decided to walk and as I'm halfway there this guy in passenger seat of a truck yells bitch at me. I loled and kept walking but idk what the fuck possesses people to do that shit. If i wasn't a manlet he wouldn't of done it most likely. Mog or be mogged out there.

Today I was going to get some food from a nearby fast food store and I decided to walk and as I'm halfway there this guy in passenger seat of a truck yells bitch at me. I loled and kept walking but idk what the fuck possesses people to do that shit. If i wasn't a manlet he wouldn't of done it most likely. Mog or be mogged out there.
Yeah sometimes, people are evil mostly tough wannabe men

Yeah sometimes, people are evil mostly tough wannabe men
Yeah I know he wouldn't of done it if I was some tallfag gymmaxed dude, or he wasn't speeding by at 30mph. I bet he's smashing some chick rn though, low inhib yeller!

Crazy people

Nah not really

Neocon Third Principle:

:blackpill: Mankind is intrinsically wicked.

I get insulted once in a while by younger folks.

Neocon Third Principle:

:blackpill: Mankind is intrinsically wicked.
Right now I think this is true. NO wonder so many people off themselves when you can't even leave your home without being insulted for just existing. Shit like that can make you wanna goer tbh.