Do you ever get yelled at by others when your walking somewhere

incel_maxxed

incel_maxxed

Greycel
3d 1h 15m
Today I was going to get some food from a nearby fast food store and I decided to walk and as I'm halfway there this guy in passenger seat of a truck yells bitch at me. I loled and kept walking but idk what the fuck possesses people to do that shit. If i wasn't a manlet he wouldn't of done it most likely. Mog or be mogged out there.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
11d 16h 59m
Today I was going to get some food from a nearby fast food store and I decided to walk and as I'm halfway there this guy in passenger seat of a truck yells bitch at me. I loled and kept walking but idk what the fuck possesses people to do that shit. If i wasn't a manlet he wouldn't of done it most likely. Mog or be mogged out there.
Yeah sometimes, people are evil mostly tough wannabe men

incel_maxxed

incel_maxxed

Greycel
3d 1h 15m
Yeah sometimes, people are evil mostly tough wannabe men
Yeah I know he wouldn't of done it if I was some tallfag gymmaxed dude, or he wasn't speeding by at 30mph. I bet he's smashing some chick rn though, low inhib yeller!

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★★
18d 17h 4m
Crazy people

A

Animecel2D

Demigod
★★★★★
331d 12h 39m
Nah not really

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Legend
66d 15h 48m
Neocon Third Principle:

:blackpill: Mankind is intrinsically wicked.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
28d 36m
I get insulted once in a while by younger folks.

incel_maxxed

incel_maxxed

Greycel
3d 1h 15m
Neocon Third Principle:

:blackpill: Mankind is intrinsically wicked.
Right now I think this is true. NO wonder so many people off themselves when you can't even leave your home without being insulted for just existing. Shit like that can make you wanna goer tbh.