Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Do you date men for their looks or personality?" debate on a black feminist forum. The replies are eye opening!

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

Lipstickalley or should I say Chad's dick alley?

Women are getting more and more comfortable to speak the truth about what they're attracted to. It looks like they started to realize that this cucked society is going to support them no matter what.

Too many blackpilled replies to quote them. I will only quote the most hiroshima nagasaki pilled...

First reply already blackpill:

I don't care how amazing your personality is. If you arent attractive we have nothing.

lol thats why im single.

Admits the truth:

Moreso looks and then hope and pray the personality matches.

I cant date a dude who Im not physically attracted to. Nope.

These sistas making fun out of people who say looks don't matter:

"Looks don't matter"
[IMG]

Truth of the matter is physical attraction matters just as much as the personality does, but to each his own I guess....

Ugly niccas get egos if they get sex, gotta keep them inkels down:

I done tried the ugly niccas and they got egos now.

Moneypill:

Both..but I don't see personality first.

Too shallow for an ugly dude. If you're ugly that bank account gotta make up for it.

Over for fatcels who jestermaxx:

Both ; one cannot exist without the other. If you're dating a man just because he has a nice personality, you couldn't find a man with looks. if you're dating a man with looks and no personality, you couldn't find one with both. To omit looks is to lie because when you meet someone, the first thing you notice is their looks. That's what reels you in.

I'm not going to date a fat man just because he makes me laugh.
When it comes time to touch and rub, I'mma need you to be attractive enough to stimulate me, especially when you're on top of me staring me in my eyes.

Brutal love-on-first-sight-pill:

There we go!!!!! It's not like I know you well enough to judge you by the content of your character, when we first meet, the first thing we judge each other by is looks.

Over if you're a Craig Mack looking mothafucka:

I like average looking dudes with good personalities. Dude doesn't have to be a supermodel but he can't be Craig Mack either.

Brutal friendzone pill:

I doth interested in both. He doesn't need to be a 10 in the face but I have to be attracted on some level if there is no attraction at all it's harder to be into. I would be friends with him though.

One of the many "I don't care if he has personality" replies:

Right now? Looks.

I'm just out here tryna get my jollies, ya heard? I don't care if he has the personality of a wet paper bag as long as he can hold my attention for about 40 minutes.

Even money game is not enough:

...unless dude got a lot of money or power. But even then sorry you still wont catch me with a Donald Trump or Newt Gingrich.

Brutal heightpill:

I am 5'8" and would never consider a guy who is 5'9". 6'2" minimal.
:dance
:

Brutal racepill:

I've dated some homely lookin' white boys, but I wouldn't date an ugly or fat guy no matter how nice or how much money. I just can't fke the funk.

More friendzone, this woman admits she will make physical attraction top priority from now on:

My last two bfs I went with personality, intelligence, stability thinking the sexual attraction would come later. It didn't. They felt more like friendships. The next guy I'm with will be more well rounded, just cause someone is nice doesn't mean you should date them. I've turned done some guys recently who I know would have made great bfs, but I have to make attraction a priority from now on.

Over even for sexyvoicecels (this is the most brutal for me because I always thought I at least had sexy voice):

Oh and be careful with those men that sound so sexy over the phone. You are all excited to meet him sounding sexy like El Debarge and when you meet him he look like Flavor Flav.It happened to me and thank God he didn't know what I looked like only the colors I had on. He walked over to me and asked if I was Patricia? I said "No" (I was Patricia) and walked out of the restaurant.

Another woman BRUTALLY honest:

Both. I stated in another thread that "No one falls in love with personality at first sight." It's looks, and then youre generally hoping the person's personality isnt complete shit.

Enough of blackpill for now. This is too brutal.

Last edited:
black women spread the blackpill

Why wont ALL be honest?

black foids seem to virtue signal the least out of foids tbh. I am not surprised at all. Also, I too have browsed this site before for brutal blackpills

black foids seem to virtue signal the least out of foids tbh. I am not surprised at all. Also, I too have browsed this site before for brutal blackpills

Chad's dick alley forum is a potent blackpill fuel. Bluepilled people will ignore it completely.

Why do niggers talk like that?

But sistas keeping it real.

Yeah I've noticed this as well, they're always pretty brutally upfront about how shallow they are. I see a lot of it on twitter usually.
yeah and it seems like white foids tend to virtue signal the most even though they have some of the highest standards for males

at least theyre honest I can respect that

at least theyre honest I can respect that

Sistas have my respect. They are indirectly helping to spread the blackpill.

Unlike white cunts who virtue signal to oblivion and back. Sneaky cunts. Hate them.

I don't really respect it tbh. Just because youre honest about how shit you are doesn't make you less shit, even worse they honestly seem to revel in it. Theyre just as bad as the virtue signallers really

I respect them more than virtue signalling white wamuns, though that doesn't mean much.

We need slavery back, at least our white masters let us breed

Looks and then character and morals are the most important. I don't care about his personality. I can adapt to it, within reason.

This explains a lot about the black community. I thought it had to do with how much of a bad hand they get in life, but nope, just like almost everything else, it's women's fault.

Sistas have my respect. They are indirectly helping to spread the blackpill.

Unlike white cunts who virtue signal to oblivion and back. Sneaky cunts. Hate them.

Black sistas also always attack white feminists for being too white. They boycotted that woman march or something if I remember correctly.

Also you had a black women movement in the past that was openly anti-feminist and pro-racial.

If you're interested

The agenda for the Africana woman is, indeed, distinguishable from all other female based theories. Primarily because of its insistence upon the prioritizing of race, class and, gender in that order. The sharp contrast between brands of feminism and Africana Womanism has to do with the fact that feminism focuses on females and their empowerment ("I Have to Know Who I Am"). On the other hand, Africana womanism is a family-centered, race empowerment agenda.

Not something particularly good but much better than anything white women came up with. At least they preached loyalty to men of their race.

And half of them are prolly 225lbs sheboons.

Black sistas also always attack white feminists for being too white. They boycotted that woman march or something if I remember correctly.

Also you had a black women movement in the past that was openly anti-feminist and pro-racial.

If you're interested

Not something particularly good but much better than anything white women came up with. At least they preached loyalty to men of their race.

I wonder if black sistas will at least endorse the incel community.

Black women are very low inhib. Probably because they are the least desired race and also face alot of racism. There's no need for them to virtue signal.

Black women are very low inhib. Probably because they are the least desired race and also face alot of racism. There's no need for them to virtue signal.

They are high T lol.

Average black woman has more T than an average male soycuck from IT.
I wonder if black sistas will at least endorse the incel community.

They would probably tolerate blackcels if it came down to some race war in USA. They hate whitecels and ricecels though.

I've always noticed that black foids are more honest about these things than white foids. Shows that Western white social conditioning makes the problem even worse by obscuring reality with lies and misdirection.

I've always noticed that black foids are more honest about these things than white foids. Shows that Western white social conditioning makes the problem even worse by obscuring reality with lies and misdirection.

This. So much this.

White women are the worst. If they were honest and just told men they don't find them attractive things would be much better. Instead they shame those men and tell them they're bad people and make up things. Horrible.

Black women are only more honest because they're less intelligent than white women.

black women spread the blackpill

Women are getting more and more comfortable to speak the truth about what they're attracted to. It looks like they started to realize that this cucked society is going to support them no matter what.

Too many blackpilled replies to quote them. I will only quote the most hiroshima nagasaki pilled...

I don't care how amazing your personality is. If you arent attractive we have nothing.

lol thats why im single.

Admits the truth:

"Looks don't matter"
[IMG]

Truth of the matter is physical attraction matters just as much as the personality does, but to each his own I guess....

Moneypill:

Too shallow for an ugly dude. If you're ugly that bank account gotta make up for it.

Both ; one cannot exist without the other. If you're dating a man just because he has a nice personality, you couldn't find a man with looks. if you're dating a man with looks and no personality, you couldn't find one with both. To omit looks is to lie because when you meet someone, the first thing you notice is their looks. That's what reels you in.

When it comes time to touch and rub, I'mma need you to be attractive enough to stimulate me, especially when you're on top of me staring me in my eyes.

There we go!!!!! It's not like I know you well enough to judge you by the content of your character, when we first meet, the first thing we judge each other by is looks.

I like average looking dudes with good personalities. Dude doesn't have to be a supermodel but he can't be Craig Mack either.

Brutal friendzone pill:

I doth interested in both. He doesn't need to be a 10 in the face but I have to be attracted on some level if there is no attraction at all it's harder to be into. I would be friends with him though.

Right now? Looks.

I'm just out here tryna get my jollies, ya heard? I don't care if he has the personality of a wet paper bag as long as he can hold my attention for about 40 minutes.

...unless dude got a lot of money or power. But even then sorry you still wont catch me with a Donald Trump or Newt Gingrich.

Brutal heightpill:

:

Brutal racepill:

I've dated some homely lookin' white boys, but I wouldn't date an ugly or fat guy no matter how nice or how much money. I just can't fke the funk.

More friendzone, this woman admits she will make physical attraction top priority from now on:

My last two bfs I went with personality, intelligence, stability thinking the sexual attraction would come later. It didn't. They felt more like friendships. The next guy I'm with will be more well rounded, just cause someone is nice doesn't mean you should date them. I've turned done some guys recently who I know would have made great bfs, but I have to make attraction a priority from now on.

Over even for sexyvoicecels (this is the most brutal for me because I always thought I at least had sexy voice):

Oh and be careful with those men that sound so sexy over the phone. You are all excited to meet him sounding sexy like El Debarge and when you meet him he look like Flavor Flav.It happened to me and thank God he didn't know what I looked like only the colors I had on. He walked over to me and asked if I was Patricia? I said "No" (I was Patricia) and walked out of the restaurant.

Both. I stated in another thread that "No one falls in love with personality at first sight." It's looks, and then youre generally hoping the person's personality isnt complete shit.

"It looks like they started to realize that this cucked society is going to support them no matter what."

So this. The cucked society will say "you go gurl", "yaaasss you slay Queenie", "girl power" etc.

This. So much this.

White women are the worst. If they were honest and just told men they don't find them attractive things would be much better. Instead they shame those men and tell them they're bad people and make up things. Horrible.

Why wont ALL be honest?
They know that the 100% proven rejection of every male below Chad tier will just stop every male from trying in life, so then there will be less of a chance that the foids will ever get betabuxxed.

This is why I have no sympathy at all for these evil cum rags when they become single mothers or get abused/raped/wronged. Rot in it you cunts. You deserve it.
I don't respect that, I hate all women equally. They are proud of their nature.
I don't really respect it tbh. Just because youre honest about how shit you are doesn't make you less shit, even worse they honestly seem to revel in it. Theyre just as bad as the virtue signallers really

Look at this thread:

There is a girl who has picture of Jeremy Meeks as avatar and nickname MrsJeremyMeeks JFL LOL memes write themselves, this is her reply:

Very important. Or should I say sexual attraction is very important? At any rate, I cannot be with someone I find repulsive.

I had other requirements as well, before I got married. I sifted thru a lot of frogs before I found my prince. No broke dudes, must be a professional (no music industry/athlete types), certain income, values, etc...etc.,.,etc....

These replies in the thread are even more brutal:

The only thing more important than looks is money. Personality doesn't matter because I don't plan on getting to know a ***** anyway.

---

Lolirl. I just had this discussion with a work friend she said she had a crush on this middle age guy's mind. I told her I wasn't here for people's minds. I'm here for looks and height.

lol thats why im single.

Admits the truth:

"Looks don't matter"
[IMG]

Moneypill:

Brutal friendzone pill:

Right now? Looks.

Brutal heightpill:

:

Brutal racepill:

Enough of blackpill for now. This is too brutal.
Where do you even find these sites ?

Lolirl. I just had this discussion with a work friend she said she had a crush on this middle age guy's mind. I told her I wasn't here for people's minds. I'm here for looks and height.

I want to crush a female's head with a rock

Damn, so screwed tbh. Even the most subhuman female race is this picky.

And yet I bet they are all ugly as fuck and fat.

Imagine if all African Americans disappeared tomorrow. We would have over a 50% reduction of US crimes and we’d have billions more in saved welfare and prison tax dollars.

I’d be ok with losing the small percentage of decent black people if we can get rid of all the degenerate ones. Let’s make all the fags, furries and traps disappear too.

This is a really good find! There is a lot of evidence in those replies.

Black women have higher testosteron than any other women. That's why they are less manipulative, but more aggresive and telling truth in your face, not caring about consequences.

I'm 7'0 male if you are a women and you are below 6'8 you are genetic Subhuman trash and you need to be killed ASAP no matter what a genetical inferior creature not diserve to live.

JFL IF YOU ARE A WOMEN BELOW 6'8.

Black women are always very straightforward with this, I can appreciate that. Better than Asians and whites manipulating everyone.