Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe in the moon landing?

Question in Title

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
S

smh

Self-banned
-
I personally don't because I'm a greycel and that

There's strong evidence against it, so no.

If they landed on the moon surely they would have already been building colonies there by now. The fact that they don't is proof they never even landed there.

there is? I've never really seen a compelling argument.

I'd be somewhat inclined to believe you though, since I believe the whole "muh infinite space we're so worthless and insignificant" is definitely a zog ploy to make us all weak and apathetic. Much easier to rule over a population that has no self worth

If they landed on the moon surely they would have already been building colonies there by now. The fact that they don't is proof they never even landed there.
It's not just that, but if you look at the lander itself, it's structurally weak for the purported landing and atmospheric reentry back to earth. If the thing they said landed on the moon, and then lifted back into space and back into the planet through the earth's atmosphere, it would have turned into a fireball and everyone inside would have died inside of a minute. There's also the inconsistencies, like the flag waving in space when there's no atmosphere on the moon.

And then there's all of the shit with Stanley Kubrick and how it was all a Hollywood production. JFL

I'd be somewhat inclined to believe you though, since I believe the whole "muh infinite space we're so worthless and insignificant" is definitely a zog ploy to make us all weak and apathetic. Much easier to rule over a population that has no self worth
I've been agnostic on the issue for the longest time, because, honestly, who gives a fuck? A bunch of boomers supposedly landing on the moon doesn't change my life. But then I looked into it and things didn't add up. It was likely just cold war propaganda to show America's big swinging dick.

Interesting to bring up there might be some reason against it though, there is always talk of colonising mars or eventually going to mars but why not the moon?
I am not sure how compelling it is but I remember seeing a video of a guy heckling buzz aldrin.

He was repeatedly heckling buzz to place his hand over a bible and swear he went to the moon.

I'm not one for religion or whatever really but it is odd, if you really truly did do something then why not just place your hand on the bible and say you did it?

Wether its real or not seems like it would not be so easy to discover, if I was to discover it was fake though, it would really make me question things alot more than I already do.

It was likely just cold war propaganda to show America's big swinging dick.
This makes no sense. If the Soviets had any suspicion the moon landing was fake they would've torn it apart and shattered america's legitimacy in front of the world

This makes no sense. If the Soviets had any suspicion the moon landing was fake they would've torn it apart and shattered america's legitimacy in front of the world
But then you have to remember there was no electricity at that time so they would have to walk all the way to america to do that

But who would believe it (it being Russia's exposing of them)? Maybe some African and South American countries, along with China, but the UN would support the official narrative.

I really want to believe it's real, tbhngl.

moon landing is fake as shit

very intriguing indeed
Also considering we go from launching a satellite in 1958 to landing humans on the moon in 1969. In 11 years Human space flight progresses that much. I find it hard to believe we had the technology in 1969 the whole sequence of operations was complex. Especially launching from the moon and rendezvous with the command module.

No. If they could put a man on the moon in 1969 they could put a girl on my dick in 2024.

Yes. If it was fake Russia would've had every reason to call it out.

But then you have to remember there was no electricity at that time so they would have to walk all the way to america to do that
Smartest GrAYcel in 2024

If it was so easy in the 60’s why have we never been back?
Why has no good photo from one of the telescopes or probes ever shown the landing site?

No because im greycel