Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do y’all also feel like you‘re not sleeping enough?

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
No matter how much I sleep, I feel tired, empty and torpid. I always feel deprived from sleep and it‘s fueling my inceldom by ruining what is left to be ruined. You guys feel the same?

Banned for not sleeping enough

I'm always tired and my sleep cycle is fucked up.

I have read that you need to fall asleep before midnight to have a quality sleep.

I have read that you need to fall asleep before midnight to have a quality sleep.
there is some truth in there...
otherwise I need 10+ hrs tbh

You guys feel the same?
No,even though i sleep 4,max 5 hours it doesn't bother me since i don't wageslave or do any intense activity,the most intense activity i do is typing on my keybord and clicking the mouse. Plus,i'll have plenty of sleep when i'm dead.

Both my dickhead normie bosses at both jobs don't get that I'm not in my 20s anymore and run me ragged which has me working anywhere from 16 to 20 hours for up to five days straight. I feel like I'm in some surreal dream that's on repeat, up all night and not quite asleep during the day, save for a few naps when the opportunity arises. My days off I will sleep around 12 to 20 hours and briefly feel recharged, but come my next five day work week, it all starts all over again.

Both my dickhead normie bosses at both jobs don't get that I'm not in my 20s anymore and run me ragged which has me working anywhere from 16 to 20 hours for up to five days straight. I feel like I'm in some surreal dream that's on repeat, up all night and not quite asleep during the day, save for a few naps when the opportunity arises. My days off I will sleep around 12 to 20 hours and briefly feel recharged, but come my next five day work week, it all starts all over again.
I think consistently getting proper sleep is way more recharging than trying to win back what you have missed the days before tbh

Might be true, there is some kind of inner clock that manages when you feel like sleeping but it is disturbed by all the digital displays around us.