Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do women really treat you guys like shit?

Curry-cel

Curry-cel

Banned
-
I’ve seen so many stories of you guys, especially currycels, being treated like garbage by the women around them. I literally work in a hospital surrounded by women (nurses) and they’re really nice to me. They tell me to take a lot of breaks and I’ve had long conversations with multiple nurses, and I’m a dark skinned curry cel so I’m the lowest of the low.

YES. A woman threatened to kill me because I bumped into her!

Fake kindness, don't willingly doxx yourself to them and what do you mean "long conversations?" This forum is there for you to have long conversations, from now on, don't willingly doxx yourself, few days later they'll ask you about sexuality too.

Fake kindness, don't willingly doxx yourself to them and what do you mean "long conversations?" This forum is there for you to have long conversations, from now on, don't willingly doxx yourself, few days later they'll ask you about sexuality too.
Lol just talking about their lives and shit, it’s much better than me having to clean up after patients and do actual work when I could just chill in the break room and talk.

not just women I get treated like I'm not even human and only exist to serve for the fun/enjoyment of other people. many others here probably feel the same way

not just women I get treated like I'm not even human and only exist to serve for the fun/enjoyment of other people. many others here probably feel the same way
That’s insane, can't believe they are like this

Nope. I am mostly treated with indifference. Not rudeness, disrespect.

They look at me weird

I’ve seen so many stories of you guys, especially currycels, being treated like garbage by the women around them. I literally work in a hospital surrounded by women (nurses) and they’re really nice to me. They tell me to take a lot of breaks and I’ve had long conversations with multiple nurses, and I’m a dark skinned curry cel so I’m the lowest of the low.
when i was in elementary school they did. in middle school and highschool they acted like i didnt exist. I could ask them a question and they would've ignored me

I don't have much contact with people. Most are indifferent, some are rude for no reason at all.

Not really, they just don't care.

Then first you are not that neurodivergent as lot of people here so women are kinder to you. Second women are not actually kind to you, they just like your ability to have a conversation. I think they might be considering you as one of them. Which means you might be becoming a soyboy wimp for them and they don't feel any sexual tension from you. Which is certainly better than how most people are treated here. Try to ask out one of them for a date and see their real personality come out. The biggest problem people have here is not that they're treated horribly but that they are always undermined and treated like they don't deserve basic respect. and its not just about women offering any chad their pussy, its also the fact that women automatically consider chads as much more talented, smart and deserving of more things than you

No I'm invisible to them

JUST BE CURRY PROVEN YET AGAIN

LMFAO @ BRAINLETS WHO DENY THIS

Yes.

The email has been sent

women ignore me utterly

Women just avoid me like the plague

No they just ignore me, but the problem is they actively ignore me not passively, like they go out of their way to ignore me, they make choices to ignore me, this hurts my already destroyed ego
:yes:

yes. Especially since im not your stereotypical black guy (tall, NT, loud etc )

Not all. Some females feel pity towards me but some can be very rude and disrespectful. I think they feel that if you're not brutal criminal or just man who can put them in place, they instantly lose respect for you and may treat you like lowest trash.

It simply depends on your facial bone structure. For truecels its always disgust but for a 3-4 its something like:

• Threatening masculine -> disgust, creeped out, frightened, avoid you
  • Simply masculine -> indifference, avoid you
  • Average -> indifference, rude
  • Beta face -> Friendzoned male tier kindness. Rude if you stray from your role as a beta male
  • Ultra beta face -> awwww, giga friendzoned
You should know the pic I'm referring to but I'll post it anyway
Facial structure

Until they recognized superior intelligence.

The toilets being ‘kind’ is just because of work. If you were a truecel they would be repulsed or even violent towards you, regardless of where you are

this is pretty accurate

also OP keep in mind people dont show their true faces at work
you should watch how are you treated by females in non-formal environments where they are not being supervised by the boss

If the boss is female they know that they can get away with being misandrists.

But I'd say that personality also matters a lot here, I don't think that every toilet instinctively hates us ugly men (that's also a myth many blackpillers claim), but most do.

I have terrible acne scarring on my face and I'm balding, so women hate me by default.

They mostly ignore me. And they ignore me even more if I show any kind of interest

Im white and women ignore me completely :feelshaha:

its exaggeration by many incels. Most are indifferent to us, they probably hate us inside but will only act rude if you try to approach them or you are rude first. Very rarely will foids be straight aggressive towards you.
This. Many soft losers get butthurt and think that female ignoring/rejecting them is equivalent to being treated like shit. I can't blame them for not finding me attractive. I've only been treated like shit by male bullies who really do try to bother and harass you.

Then first you are not that neurodivergent as lot of people here so women are kinder to you. Second women are not actually kind to you, they just like your ability to have a conversation. I think they might be considering you as one of them. Which means you might be becoming a soyboy wimp for them and they don't feel any sexual tension from you. Which is certainly better than how most people are treated here. Try to ask out one of them for a date and see their real personality come out. The biggest problem people have here is not that they're treated horribly but that they are always undermined and treated like they don't deserve basic respect. and its not just about women offering any chad their pussy, its also the fact that women automatically consider chads as much more talented, smart and deserving of more things than you
lol theyre like mid 30s, im 19, it would be hella weird if they wre thinking sexuals hit about me but yea I get it, dont be a soycuck being used for emotional labor. I'm actually thankful cuz they save me from doing work so I basically get paid to sit around and do nothing for half the day lol

yes. Especially since im not your stereotypical black guy (tall, NT, loud etc )
Brutal, it seems like black guys who don't fit the thugmaxx stereotype or don't have height/looks to make up for non-thug personality are fucked

It simply depends on your facial bone structure. For truecels its always disgust but for a 3-4 its something like:

• Threatening masculine -> disgust, creeped out, frightened, avoid you
  • Simply masculine -> indifference, avoid you
  • Average -> indifference, rude
  • Beta face -> Friendzoned male tier kindness. Rude if you stray from your role as a beta male
  • Ultra beta face -> awwww, giga friendzoned
You should know the pic I'm referring to but I'll post it anyway
View attachment 649159
I have jaw of far left but eye area of LTM

Normie trait: women "treat" you in any way, shape or form

a trucels experience with stranger women is that of absolute ignorance or looks of disgust

women generally prefer to not engage with any men unless you have redeeming features
Nah I know guys that havent touched a woman before but they have a lot of female friends. He's just not tall enough to get pussy but he's still "good" talker and a "nice" friend.

Online they do in real life I don’t exist to women

its exaggeration by many incels. Most are indifferent to us, they probably hate us inside but will only act rude if you try to approach them or you are rude first. Very rarely will foids be straight aggressive towards you.
Yeah I think this is the experience most people go to, I don't think girls usually go out of their way to be mean to you but they don't want to interact with you

nah i think they pity me as a rice man

Quite mixed reaction. Some are nice, some are indifferent.

Although the ones who treats me nicely had enough time to see beyond my appearances and weird mannerism. By that time, however, they will already have partners.

Not treated like shit, but most foids treat me with a weird mix of indifference, coldness, and excessive politeness (the third point is NOT a good thing ---- foids are quick joke around with guys they're attracted to)

Nurses get paid well and are nicer.

Also, they are your co-workers, of course they're gonna be nice to you. Unless they are those real sociopath cases.

A better judge will be to interact with random foids. They absolutely treat me like shit as an average 5'6 Asian dude.

foids don’t really go out of their way to speak with me.
I don’t either really there is little point to it.

lol theyre like mid 30s, im 19, it would be hella weird if they wre thinking sexuals hit about me but yea I get it, dont be a soycuck being used for emotional labor. I'm actually thankful cuz they save me from doing work so I basically get paid to sit around and do nothing for half the day lol
Oh mate that makes much more sense. They didn't used to teach them to be entitled suckasses and hate men probably. Eventhough they still might undermine and underestimate you just for your looks, they won't be openly rude. Them not being sexual beings rn is exactly why they don't care about you being there. Because they are also thinking you won't be attracted to them.

I don't interact with foids anymore so I've no idea how would they treat me