Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do women really treat you guys like shit?

some woman are just cringe . and want unnesecarry drama .

i would beat them to pulb if i could but hey law i guess and Jail i guess.

I am too short for them to see me as a threat

yes you fucking fakcecel

Women ignore my existence

Yes, women literally call me 'creepy' or 'weird' for no reason.

The toilets around my age (18-20) don't acknowledge my existence. I am non-existent for them.

idk OP, workplace conversations are so utterly meaningless that I think it’s hard to draw a conclusion of whether the other person actually likes you or not…

As for the topic at hand, yeah some women have been openly hostile towards me, but probably not more so than men. For me, it’s not so much about not being denied small talk or politeness by women, but more about them subtly yet consistently denying me any chance to be a part of their life.

I get no chances from them to develop friendships, relationships, social circles, interest groups - not even a chance to be used as a doormat/emotional tampon/wallet etc (not saying I want this obviously, but you’d expect at least some form of this negative attention to have taken place at some point).

When you start noticing a gender specific pattern of you being actively unable to be a part of a woman’s life, no matter how you try and no matter how small and peripheral, that’s when bitterness truly kicks in.

stacies are nice and treat me well

low tier beckies that i'm not even that attracted to treat me like shit lol

Kindness doesn't matter. Remember that women are manipulative by nature.

Don't give them too much information. If you so much as show that you're a good person, they'll eat you alive.

Source: used to work in a hospital. foids caused many many issues for no reason. talking to foids results in problems. learn on your own or learn from me, idc. :dab:

They generally avoid looking at me or any interaction. Some laugh at me or scowl at stop lights where they feel safe otherwise they try to actively pretend I'm not there.
Even in workplaces they avoid me or are sarcastic nice

Either treat me like I'm a worthless inconvenience, or completely blank me really.

Women rarely acknowledge my existence