Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do ur neighbors think ur insane?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44197
  • Start date
Deleted member 44197

Deleted member 44197

Self-banned
-
having a mental breakdown again, screaming, punching the walls, hitting myself in the face, destroying the bed, talking to myself loudly about violence which is being heard through thin walls
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

At least I’m not that autistic. :feelshaha:

I live in supported accommodation so we all are (apart from this one normie cunt who drives me even more nuts than I am in general).

Yes whenever I have a mental breakdown
They fucking hate me :lul::reeeeee::feelsLSD:
having a mental breakdown again, screaming, punching the walls, hitting myself in the face, destroying the bed, talking to myself loudly about violence which is being heard through thin walls
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

My last neighbour's man of the house upon hearing me talk to myself.

'He clearly has issues!'

Fun fact about thin walls; You're maybe the only one who knows and your neighbours may think you're being very loud.

Last edited:
I live alone in a house and my neighbors often sit outside to smoke.
I think they're pretty wary of me by this point since I never have visitors and stay home most days.

I have heard them mocking the things I say before

It’s over for you

Yes,not just them,everyone else around my area and i like it like that. I want nothing to do with people irl,they are scum.

I doubt they mind me at all

my neighbors don't think about me at all.

No because I don't talk to them, I keep it to myself

Are we the same person

Hell yeah, I play video games csgo, overwatch and I rage at low iq faggots. Once an neighbor have told me that I've scared her daughter who is the same age as me who fucking rejected me. I've asked her out because their parents told me to hit her (ofc their parents know I'm rich so...) but that bitch rejected me and I was "nigga wtf is this ambush" ... :feelsmega: I end up heartbroken and damaged for good creating trust issues.

That bitch that rejected me told that she had a boyfriend and ofc after one year she got a Chad and she kissed in front of my block and I've come from work and seeing them kissing was ER fuel.. but due to my HIGH IQ, I've told to myself "don't go ER and don't destroy your cope for a bitch who ain't shit". Yeah after 1 year the faggots got a baby who's ugly asf by the way :feelspuke:.

Another neighbor told me to hit her daughter and I've hit again and I end up again heartbroken. I was like that kid from yt, *Is this real life*:dafuckfeels:.
This bitch told me that she dosen't have social media and smartphones because it's bad and I've said geme your # and she said *my number expires tomorrow * after that she ghosted me and few months BOOOOOM NIGGA SHE'S WITH AN CHAD.

THIS LIFE IS A SCAM.

My neighbor is low-inhib manlet with a concealed carry. I hope he thinks I'm a good guy :feelstrash:

yes because I always walk with a thousand yard autistic death stare past them and often don't even say hello they probably think I'm some psycho mentally deranged weirdo :feelsUgh::society:

Don’t care about neighbors I need gf :feelsree:

Protably, but mostly don't care

I spend the day talking out loud a lot. They most likely do. They probably don't understand what Im saying. Thin walls.

Also I kinda did have a couple of... unstable, loud, loud moments. [UWSL]I am the most bitter person I personally know[/UWSL]

I dislike living so close to people whom might as well be living in another dimension to me in terms of... this bullshit we deal with under the sun

Last edited:
Yes. One of my neighbors stated "Why are you creeping near the door? Trying to get info or something?"

"So, I see you're still playing in there"

"He's using Paypal" - Another

"He's not mentally sound" - Another

They were sitting in the lobby yelling my name and mocking me.

Yes. One of my neighbors stated "Why are you creeping near the door? Trying to get info or something?"

The neighbor of my original apartment played a recording of my sleep-talking in the hallway.

I had a lot of rights with them, which ended up in me sleeping in the jail-cell.

Thats why you have to get in their face when they start doing shit .

the quiet / mage type ( as you called it a few days ago ) , the overthinker " , always gets shitted on in this world one way or the other .

So having an Angry demeanor and aggresion " cant hut .

As the old saying goes: The person you were before visits Japan in the winter.

Yes, they hate me

I See Just try o retaliate somewhat If These people " become to annoying

Today is the special occasion for that. I'll try to remain awake as long as possible under sedation.

I go for walks in the middle of the night whenever I trip balls so yes, probably

Every night, they hear this from my earbuds:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back