Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do u play with M/K or controller

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
i always thought controller was for normie betas, i havent used controller for 3 years

Last edited:
what's the point in using a controller in that game?

Never played Skyrim. :feelshehe:

M/K who the fuck uses a controller

Truecel trait: you only play video games with a controller and don't know what m/k is

Depends on what game I play

I like controllers, mouse/keyboard doesn't feel as immersive

like skyrim/witcher

obviously strategy games are only M/K
yeah, i play them shits with m/k. only time i use controller is for fighting games or games like gta 5 where the flying and submarine controls feel easier than m/k.

yeah, i play them shits with m/k. only time i use controller is for fighting games or games like gta 5 where the flying and submarine controls feel easier than m/k.
I played them also M/K, now I’ll try controller

Depends on the game, and if I'm playing on console or not. If I'm playing on PC, I prefer K/M for things like Morrowind, Fallout: New Vegas, Amid Evil, Raft, basically any game that's an adventure game, or RPG, or FPS, or the like. But controller is superior for certain genres, namely fighting games and racing games, as well as platformers if you have the proper controller for it (like a USB SNES controller).

prefer K/M for things like Morrowind, Fallout: New Vegas, Amid Evil, Raft, basically any game that's an adventure game, or RPG, or FPS
same i played fallout,skyrim,dark souls and witcher 3 on M/K
but im kinda tired of it and its not as comfy as a controller

Keyboard. I have an ergonomic mouse also.

same i played fallout,skyrim,dark souls and witcher 3 on M/K
but im kinda tired of it and its not as comfy as a controller
Some games that are not fighting and racing games can work well with controller. M/K will still be superior, though. And good luck with an FPS; I don't understand how anyone can play those games with a controller. Pretty much the only genre that's unplayable with a controller, imo.

And good luck with an FPS; I don't understand how anyone can play those games with a controller. Pretty much the only genre that's unplayable with a controller, imo.
agree for FPS games like borderlands,fallout, or any FPS game

but for third person games like witcher,dark souls i think controller is better
and i perfer 3rd person open world games, not fan of fps

I can’t even aim with controller. Fucking hate joy sticks

i think controller is better for games like elden ring,sekiro, witcher
Some guys are pro in FPS games with controllers but I think for most people a mouse will be more precise and easier

I try to get into PC gaming now that I have a new PC, but I have trouble getting into Mouse/Keyboard controls. It's very uncomfortable imo, and walking with wasd while also having your pinky finger on ctrl to crouch is a pain. I often have my fingers on the wrong keys as well
ive been on pc for all my life, trucel trait

I try to get into PC gaming now that I have a new PC, but I have trouble getting into Mouse/Keyboard controls. It's very uncomfortable imo, and walking with wasd while also having your pinky finger on ctrl to crouch is a pain. I often have my fingers on the wrong keys as well
Today played with controller and holy shit it’s uncomfortable as fuck

Back to K/M
Controller is garbage and too limiting