Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me, or do White women appear to age faster than all other ethnicities?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
I always noticed that most Latinas and Asian women appear to look more youthful for a longer time than White women do.

Is it just me, or has anyone else observed this?

All women age the same, you just need to be around a lot of races of women to contrast and compare, however their habits and wealth probably makes a lot more difference than the race they belong to

it's because white woman are more likely to smoke and eat unhealthy. Also white skin is more vulnerable to the sun.

I always noticed that most Latinas and Asian women appear to look more youthful for a longer time than White women do.

White people on average have extremely shitty genetics. Only white men can be bald at 30.

White people on average have extremely shitty genetics. Only white men can be bald at 30.
They may age bad but in their prime they look the best out of all races

Its white people in general, its because white skin is more influenced by the sun which causes wrinkles and other nasty stuff

Nope I have noticed it too
Asian women tend to look almost the same until 30
A white women at 30 look like a granny

Asian women eat lot of veggies and get good vitamins

Idk about latinas

Meanwhile white cooks with butter and eats meats a lot.. I think I read somewhere if you eat lot of protein without using it in exercise it makes you age faster

They may age bad but in their prime they look the best out of all races
we don't age bad, the average white man just eats like shit and smokes. Europeans are the biggest smokers along with Americans. Ethnics who live in western countries always look older than ethnics who live in their own country, lifestyle influences how you age a lot.

we don't age bad, the average white man just eats like shit and smokes. Europeans are the biggest smokers along with Americans. Ethnics who live in western countries always look older than ethnics who live in their own country, lifestyle influences how you age a lot.
Yes, and as a result, Europe has the highest rates of lung cancer.

Its white people in general, its because white skin is more influenced by the sun which causes wrinkles and other nasty stuff
I think North Europeans especially, as Southern Europeans are said to have more collagen in their skin.

Asian women eat lot of veggies and get good vitamins

Idk about latinas

Meanwhile white cooks with butter and eats meats a lot.. I think I read somewhere if you eat lot of protein without using it in exercise it makes you age faster
Looking at their male counterparts, whites have the highest balding rates on earth.

white foids start aging at 25

loose skin

also latinas age even worst.

Pale skin is very sensitive to the sun

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back