Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do u do motions like u r about to hit urself?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
When I remember some cringy moment I am about to hit myself ngl but I dont do it, its a bad stupid idea but fuck I just wanna punch myself so bad sometimes. I might do it someday mb it wil help me cope. I remember I used to punch myself as a kid but I stopped when I was like 12

yes, I wish I had a clone of myself so I could kill him brutally

I have a urge to break things I literally broke two of my phones like that when I hit low points. I'm starting to get that rage and urge again but am not that low iq to break my own things so I might start breaking shit in school when no one is looking.

When I remember some cringy moment I am about to hit myself ngl but I dont do it, its a bad stupid idea but fuck I just wanna punch myself so bad sometimes. I might do it someday mb it wil help me cope. I remember I used to punch myself as a kid but I stopped when I was like 12
Sometimes I repeatedly bash my head against my pillow

last time i hit myself it was in the head with a stick
"last time" jfl, i say this like it was years ago when in fact, it was 2 days ago