Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do truly ugly women even exist?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
The only sub 5 looking foids I see are all just landwhales. I truly believe any foid with makeup and a good hair and fashion style can be decent looking if they are just skinny.

Just look at this, same girl btw. :feelsclown:
From subhuman gook to Dior model with makeup.

View: https://youtu.be/OJ21e-ORmOM

Last edited:
Yes I see them more often that I’d like to

makeup is key

That bitch mid before and after.

Ugly women will betabux the normie while dreaming with Chad; their offspring will be incels. It is a cycle that never ends through evolution.

Ugly men will never know their actual looksmatch for this reason, because of fakeup.
I legitimately can’t find ugly women, they ones like they are in the same looksmatch as me are too obese.

You don’t look at women long enough if you think there’s a shortage of ugly women.

Apply the same standards you would to men and suddenly 2/3 of women are immediately incels.

You don’t look at women long enough if you think there’s a shortage of ugly women.
Those are obese women, don’t count

They do, and I feel like there are some that could've been a great girlfriend to me, It's just so unfair that they are so far away, it sucks that we are devided as humans.
Just imagine, there is a human being perfect for you out there, but fate won't allow it, because it's against the system.

There are many women who are ugly or anti-sexual. Most women during their birth giving years are attractive, nature's way of tricking men to reproduce the species.