Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do standardcels count as incels or fakecels?

A

AlexDelarge

Veteran
If someone is for example fit 5/10 guy and he can get free sex from sub3 whales but refuses to, and he demands nothing less than fit 5/10 becky but lets be real he wont get that - is he a real incel or fakecel?

Disclaimer: its not me, its inspired by some posts people make. I am sub3 myself

If someone gets free and consensual sex they are not an incel (very wet)

if she doesn't arouse you (literally can't get an erection) you wouldn't be a volcel to refuse her.

if you're fit you deserve to fuck a girl who's fit
regardless of other things like face/ass/tits
if you can't then you're incel simple

If someone gets free and consensual sex they are not an incel (very wet)
:yes:it comes down to how desperate someone is, but not an icel in any way.

depends on your standards
If you REFUSE women who are slightly below your league or in your league, then yeah you're a fakecel

If someone is for example fit 5/10 guy and he can get free sex from sub3 whales
if you're fit you deserve to fuck a girl who's fit
just date a chubby girl and make her more fit
obese is a bit different but you can do it too

If someone is for example fit 5/10 guy and he can get free sex from sub3 whales but refuses to, and he demands nothing less than fit 5/10 becky but lets be real he wont get that - is he a real incel or fakecel?

Disclaimer: its not me, its inspired by some posts people make. I am sub3 myself
are you sure a 5/10 guy can get free sex?

imo, they don't become fakecels until they reject a foid

depends on your standards
If you REFUSE women who are slightly below your league or in your league, then yeah you're a fakecel

just date a chubby girl and make her more fit
obese is a bit different but you can do it too
you do that she starts getting attention from chads and will dump your ass
you made her lose weight for chad
ultimate cuck move

sex with a whale is bestiality

That's a volcel. The only exception I would make is for really disfigured persons who don't look like a "normal" human any more, for example the woman in https://www.theguardian.com/comment...tred-disability-crime-disfigurement-prejudice

But as long as she looks like a normal human and does not have any other exclusion criteria (for example HIV) it's volcel if not.

you do that she starts getting attention from chads and will dump your ass
you made her lose weight for chad
ultimate cuck move
just stay single and never try theory

just stay single and never try theory
just be a cuckbetabuxx improve her life so she cucks you with chad theory
at least you fucked her at her worst state, gave it to the inkwells