Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do our parents care about our inceldom?

I think mine have accepted it. Thankfully they never ask about girls and stuff, because they know it's over.

You want your parents talking about sex or not?

My father doesn't care and my mother is going crazy because i never really had friends or a girlfriend, she is pretty disappointed in me. Also what's annoying af is that she is the type of person who is obsessed with looking good infront of other people, so im a pain in the ass for her.

After a certain age..parents dont care anymore. You youngcels remember this time of freeleeching...once its gone u will have to wagecuck the rest of your life. If any youngcel really believes he has a difficult life...once ur parents arent there anymore..it only really starts. Stop being a freeleechingcel or else it will never even begin for you :lul:

My parents don't care if I'm incel yet in very rare instances they tell me to get one (a girlfriend) for motivation.

Fucking. Welp.

Last edited:
My parents don't care if I'm incel yet in very rare instances they tell me to get one for motivation.

Fucking. Welp.
I like your profil pic :D

I know my mother does, but she indirectly caused by her actions as a single mother, and I have been trying to rectify it myself with no help. My step dad I think maybe cares? But he's a typical 30 year old boomer who probably thinks I should have been out pumping and dumping at this age and getting married to 30+ year old woman after I've settled down from the degenerate lifestyle.

Its over for all of us and our parents hate us for it. Do not forget every one of our moms was a Stacy roastie. They are DISGUSTED at us, genetic trash

Attending school is not leeching. Living with parents when adult without disabilities is leeching. Many have no desire for self supporting actions.

Parents said they want to buy me a single-room (this means bedroom/living room+kitchen here, not studio) apartment "since, apparently you'll be living alone"- they probably gave up.

They do but they are powerlss to do anythign