Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do your parents hate you?

Do your parents hate you?

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Who on this forum has this truecel trait even your own parents hate you and as a bonus even your own parents admit your ugly when most of our parents are forever coping and blindly calling us "handsome".

parenthavers

mogs me jfl

They're too old to care.

They luckily care about me, but I can sense they are starting to hate me after being a neet for 6 months.

Who on this forum has this truecel trait even your own parents hate you and as a bonus even your own parents admit your ugly when most of our parents are forever coping and blindly calling us "handsome".
i have my problems with my parents but i thank them for giving me a roof over my head and food to eat and a lot of other things. hating on your family is soy.

If they did that would be enough fuel for me to finally rope.

My parents are amazing. I'm incredibly lucky to have them.

They secretly do but they would never admit

56729.jpg

Parents don't really love you, they gave birth to you for their selfish reasons, they don't give a fuck about your well-being.

My mother doesn't hate me, but my father certainly does and he admits that I'm ugly like him. The biggest mistake my mother ever made was letting my father propagate his trash genetics. They're boomers, and looks didn't carry as much importance back then.

Yes they are disappointed in me for being a failure and alcoholic

I hate my whole family and they hate me back

It's complicated. When I was a kid, my mom used to get angry frequently and seized every chance to beat me. Before she left my dad, she told me that I ruined her life. I ended up staying with my dad, who still believes I'll land a great job. Recently, he asked me why my 6'+ neighbour's kid was studying management but I didn't. How bluepilled must one be to think that even ugly balding turbomanlets can snag client-facing jobs? My life's a joke.

I love them so they love me back and basically the only people who I love, however I hate that they made me a single child and problems for mental illness as a mentcel, so socialize was hard growing up having autism sucks

Last edited:
Mother does but hides it blaming everything she hates on autism and acting like a savior (as she's not the reason I'm like this).
Father might have some understanding but is a betabuxx and can't oppose her.

Yes. But my father don't say to my face like my mother does

Yes they always mock and humiliate me. I bought my house and moved out at 21 and they were making fun of my house and saying I was going to ruin it. Through out my teens they kept insisting I was going to be a bum.

They want me dead. If I ever mention I want to kms or I hate my life or anything like that they just say "too bad" or "you gotta figure that out" or "well that's your fault".

It's not like I was a bad kid either, I got straight A's, I never did drugs, I never snuck out of the house, I obeyed my parents, etc. I was literally the perfect teenager (at least from a parents perspective). But that wasn't good enough I guess

I've been abused, abandoned by both of them

Parents hate me they view me as a worthless leech parasite subhuman whose ungrateful and unappreciative of everything honestly don't even talk to them with certain stuff my feeling are of no concern to them to them I'm a mental retard they keep me around just to talk down to me because they have power over me and are so selfish. I hate it when they are rude to me and throw insults at me for certain stuff like not cleaning my room or doing something wrong I hate it I hate everything. and everybody perish all of you to the depths of the abyss fuck this shithole world I want out so fucking bad.