Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Inceldom isn't real

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Go see a therapist, become "a better version" of yourself, "touch grass" and other stupid advices given to us ... All show that the concept in itself goes as if there was an inherent problem with us. The reality is that half of humanity has been orginizing willingly the destruction of our gene pool. What we call inceldom is just an accidental result of modern females mentality, and that's the only thing that should change. Not us or our supposed condition of "inceldom".

opening up to normies = asking to get gaslighted

Inceldom has always existed. Hell inceldom is observable in many animal species. The whole "but all your ancestors reproduced" is literal survivorship bias at its peak. They don't account for the innumerable amount of bloodlines that ended because incels of the past never got to reproduce and died alone. Another thing normies don't seem to be able to understand. They don't believe we exist or die alone... For the same reasons we exist and die alone... Because no one gives a fuck about us or acknowledges our existence outside of shitting on us for kicks.

opening up to normies = asking to get gaslighted
"What do you mean no girl has ever showed interest in you in the past 20 years because you're too ugly, too short and balding? Stop being so negative, you just didn't go out enough! You're a 32 yo virgin? I don't see the problem, just leave the house more and you'll have sex, buddy!"

"What do you mean no girl has ever showed interest in you in the past 20 years because you're too ugly, too short and balding? Stop being so negative, you just didn't go out enough! You're a 32 yo virgin? I don't see the problem, just leave the house more and you'll have sex, buddy!"
jfl

Newsflash : BALDING INCEL RAPE A WOMAN : « I WAS TOLD TO GO OUT AND HAVE SEX, SO I DID »

Inceldom has always existed. Hell inceldom is observable in many animal species. The whole "but all your ancestors reproduced" is literal survivorship bias at its peak. They don't account for the innumerable amount of bloodlines that ended because incels of the past never got to reproduce and died alone. Another thing normies don't seem to be able to understand. They don't believe we exist or die alone... For the same reasons we exist and die alone... Because no one gives a fuck about us or acknowledges our existence outside of shitting on us for kicks.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Never forget the simple but brutally potent blackpill that humanity has twice as many female ancestors as male ones.

View: https://medium.com/@qcaa/you-have-twice-as-many-female-ancestors-as-male-ancestors-3658917b211c

I remember when it got posted on IT and the retards there were saying that it proves nothing and that men have it easier specifically because a single man can easily impregnate multiple women in quick succession while that's not the case vice versa, which is what causes this phenomenon in the first place, and that that proves that men have it easier and nothing changes that:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

That was some potent ragefuel:lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee:, but watching Redditors on other subs trying and failing to understand it is pretty funny:feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/5qhwjo/eli5_how_come_we_have_twice_as_many_female/

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Never forget the simple but brutally potent blackpill that humanity has twice as many female ancestors as male ones.

View: https://medium.com/@qcaa/you-have-twice-as-many-female-ancestors-as-male-ancestors-3658917b211c

I remember when it got posted on IT and the retards there were saying that it proves nothing and that men have it easier specifically because a single man can easily impregnate multiple women in quick succession while that's not the case vice versa, which is what causes this phenomenon in the first place, and that that proves that men have it easier and nothing changes that:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

That was some potent ragefuel:lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee:, but watching Redditors on other subs trying and failing to understand it is pretty funny:feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/5qhwjo/eli5_how_come_we_have_twice_as_many_female/

IT aren't really renowned for their ability to think rationally and understand things. Even some of the most basic. Its why they often rely on these fallacious arguments, in this case a red herring. Instead they project their limited ability to understand things (or wilful ignorance) unto us as a faux rationale as to why they must always be right.

Exactly. People who claim inceldom is a new phenomenon are just COPING. Natural selection's purpose is to wipe out those that are genetically undesirable, and we have been chosen for this generation. Natural selection will do its job whether in every generation beforehand or in the future, it will always exist. Every single negative thing that society has done to us is a part of the natural selection. Notice how they don't want to talk to you or be friends with you, or clown on you no matter how much you try to "fit in" and "work on your personality"? Notice how they make fun of your suicides? Notice how foids are openly disgusted by short and ugly men? It's all a natural process, and it is inescapable, it's ALWAYS been like this. If you're an actual incel/truecel, this will be the rest of your life. Back in prehistoric days, we would've been outcast from our tribe or forced to lick the other members feet and we would've been the first one to get killed in any situation because we were useless.
This is true. And they all operate under this same model but wont admit to it because it makes them look bad. They need their hatred to be justified, not innate. So they have to create excuses.

The shit thing about this mode of human behavior though is that it's really no longer needed. Humans are at the top of the food chain, we have no other natural predators other than ourselves anymore. We have endless supplies of shit to keep us all going. Traits that weren't beneficial for the species when we needed simply to survive, nowadays can be quite beneficial in today's world. Yet because of how people think and feel many people will never be afforded a fair and equal chance at life and happiness. For no good reason.

Normies tend to do this thing in their minds. Sort of a mental gymnastics thing to help them cope and justify all this. For people that are ugly (physically defective to normies) or neurodivergent to X degree (also defective to normies), they see these as errors and makes the person in question lesser. In their minds they minimize these people's ability to truly feel emotions, have wants, needs, thoughts, etc. These are traits of humans, real people, in the minds of normies. Something that they do not consider us to be. Hence to them, our feelings can't matter nor exist because we are incapable of feeling them. Therefore, we do not matter and deserve to suffer as punishment. Which is ironic given they only see us as being capable of negative emotion, in part because they only see us as a negative merely for existing, but also because they believe it's just.

At the end of the day we're still fucking apes. Why do people admire thugs and athletes and tall men? Because there's that primal instinct that admiration for physical prowess. Meanwhile, it's intelligence that wins every war. The greatest sniper in history was Simo Hayha who was only 5'3. The colonial powers used their cannons to blast through the stone-faced warriors of latin america. Yet no one ever admires intelligence and innovation as much as they admire genetic traits of height or raw athleticism.
Literally this. And instead of recognizing it and trying to change it, people just give in. Which is even more ironic when IT types will say shit "muh but we aren't animals, we have the ability to overcome our primal evolved traits because we're muh smart species"... FUCKING LOL. DO IT THEN. FUCKING START DOING IT FOR FUCK SAKE :feelskek:

The whole "but all your ancestors reproduced" is literal survivorship bias at its peak.
the only possible reasons as to how our ancestors reproduced is a combination of these 3:

1. incel characteristics are recessive, our ancestors prob looked like normies, at best chads, but we lost the genetic lottery
2. before the internet, foids didn't have many choices to pick so at best they would have usually picked normie types making it more easy for normshits to reproduce
3. before the rise of feminism and sexual revolution, foids didn't have much power and it would give our incel ancestors a chance to reproduce through arranged marriages

Is anyone else satisfied consuming media until death? I don't see why you all are so upset at the world, hopefully, it's just phase like it was for me. I would rather watch films and anime, read books, listen to some music, and play video games than get a girlfriend who has had sex with 15+ guys. We should relish the profusion of the arts and systems of knowledge instead of fixating on starvation and propagation. Maybe I'm neurodivergent and have allowed my raison d'etre to negate the primitive mode of life. Currently finishing up Cormac McCarthy's Blood Meridian while perusing How To Mutate And Take Over The World by R.U Sirius and St. Jude.

This month alone I have beaten several video games, watched two animes in their entirety, and indulged in some films like The Usual Suspects or Streetwise.

Is anyone else satisfied consuming media until death? I don't see why you all are so upset at the world, hopefully, it's just phase like it was for me. I would rather watch films and anime, read books, listen to some music, and play video games than get a girlfriend who has had sex with 15+ guys. We should relish the profusion of the arts and systems of knowledge instead of fixating on starvation and propagation. Maybe I'm neurodivergent and have allowed my raison d'etre to negate the primitive mode of life. Currently finishing up Cormac McCarthy's Blood Meridian while perusing How To Mutate And Take Over The World by R.U Sirius and St. Jude.

This month alone I have beaten several video games, watched two animes in their entirety, and indulged in some films like The Usual Suspects or Streetwise.
All of that gets boring after a while. Can you really imagine yourself being satisfied without a partner into your 40s just by playing vidya and watching anime? All copes come to an end.

All of that gets boring after a while. Can you really imagine yourself being satisfied without a partner into your 40s just by playing vidya and watching anime? All copes come to an end.
yes, lot of youngcel dont understand this. it can be even more lonely with no friends and parents death. some that still have social life might not find this as painful but loneliness and boredom make it really hard to cope

yes, lot of youngcel dont understand this. it can be even more lonely with no friends and parents death. some that still have social life might not find this as painful but loneliness and boredom make it really hard to cope
I was like him playing games, watching anime and movies all day. By your late 20s that shit gets boring and the emptiness of having never been in a relationship becomes unavoidable. I can’t even enjoy my copes anymore.

I was the same way at 25. I don’t think it’s sustainable unless you are severely mentally abnormal.
That's me! I'll let the schizotypal autism suffuse my mind and preserve the dignity of orderly thinking.

the only possible reasons as to how our ancestors reproduced is a combination of these 3:

1. incel characteristics are recessive, our ancestors prob looked like normies, at best chads, but we lost the genetic lottery
2. before the internet, foids didn't have many choices to pick so at best they would have usually picked normie types making it more easy for normshits to reproduce
3. before the rise of feminism and sexual revolution, foids didn't have much power and it would give our incel ancestors a chance to reproduce through arranged marriages
There's a handful of other differences that contribute towards any one of our ancestors reproducing tbh. But there are numerous amounts of people who aren't alive today because their ancestors never got to reproduce

There's a handful of other differences that contribute towards any one of our ancestors reproducing tbh. But there are numerous amounts of people who aren't alive today because their ancestors never got to reproduce
when i was a kid and heard stories of people dying in wars and plagues and practically having no kids to pass the torch, i thought it was brutal af
many people don't exist today because their ancestors were fucked by fate

In this day and age inceldom is spreading like a disease among young men. We are growing in numbers and we are legion for we are many. Imagine how bad this will get in the future...

when i was a kid and heard stories of people dying in wars and plagues and practically having no kids to pass the torch, i thought it was brutal af
It has been a history. Theres a reason why more women reproduce than men in history. Men are disposable... Now that would be ok years ago. But humans are at the top of the food chain... Everyone strives for equality... Why should we miss out? Why be lied too at the same time about what we will die and miss out on?

The reality is that half of humanity has been orginizing willingly the destruction of our gene pool. What we call inceldom is just an accidental result of modern females mentality, and that's the only thing that should change. Not us or our supposed condition of "inceldom".
This this this this this:yes::feelsLightsaber:

And by many people, you mean men. Women are never fucked by fate, ever.

And by many people, you mean men. Women are never fucked by fate, ever.
true, brocel. foids should stop crying about how they were opressed in the past when it was clear men were fucked more by reality, infact they were pretty privilaged to stay home and not go to wars