Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Our parents didn't give a shit about us

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
They just let us do everything on our own and now that we are loser men they hate us
Parents are just respected slave owners in this wicked world

true. in india they have kids as aold age beta buxx for parents.

They gave us awful genes and expect us to be happy.

My father never explained anything to me, it was as if I had to discover everything by myself.

My father never explained anything to me, it was as if I had to discover everything by myself.
Same wtf are they our parents for? just making kids for nothing

Fucking retards

They just let us do everything on our own and now that we are loser men they hate us
Parents are just respected slave owners in this wicked world
My parents probably see me as a pathetic failed imbecile

neglectful parents are an incel trait

they expected us to be perfect from the start

I love my dad but my mom definitely could’ve gotten a man with higher quality genes then I wouldn’t be in this mess

Same wtf are they our parents for? just making kids for nothing

Fucking retards

I remember I asked him about this when I was an adult and he only told me "children don't come with an instruction manual".

I had no friends, childhood obesity, severe depression, but it was all OK as long as I got good grades :cryfeels:

I love my dad but my mom definitely could’ve gotten a man with higher quality genes then I wouldn’t be in this mess
yes my evil.gold digger mom fycked up by accidentally choosing a retard. but sometimes i feel like being a part downie part non-normie is far better. normies don't understand most shit like us. but my pain is higher than them

me had some o that. my dad is a twitter lib dipshit who cared so much about all this prog-woke crap that he made me feel bad about myself. other than that, things are great

Of course my turbo manlet dad blames my nutrition and not his/my subhuman genetic for my manletism

Hate my nigger family im subhuman trash to them they constantly fucking complain about shit mom insults me to do this and that impedimently and this has to be right and complains about small stuff room being untidy and shoes on floor clothes not being hanged up my depression just makes people insult and be mean to me.