Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do other people notice your sadness or anger and comment on it?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I will be walking to uni in the morning and a guy I know will come up to me and ask why I look so pissed off, I didn't even know I was giving out this expression of anger.
Or when I was standing in the uni hallway and some professor I passed said hi, and then said are you ok?
I guess all my anger and sadness at my situation leaks out without me even knowing.

I frequently get told by my friend group of girls that I look like a shooter.

literally everyone thought i was going to shoot up the school all the time and i got sent to fucking psychologists

like just leave me alone you fuckers

I don't have any anger but certain people in school know that I am depressed

No one gives a fuck about me enough to notice this.

I frequently get told by my friend group of girls that I look like a shooter.
I always get called a school shooter, and every time there is a shooting people will be making jokes about me.
It's because I'm an ugly scary looking white guy.

"You are so sad, smile a bit!"
EVERY. DAMN. DAY.

I exude pedophile from my existence. People avoid me like the plague and are immediately suspicious. Especially foids. I guess they have a reason to, since nature exemplified a trait of mine that actually is a trait of mine.

"You are so sad, smile a bit!"
EVERY. DAMN. DAY.
When I was 13 I was an incredible basketball player, I mean I was seriously really good. I would domiate and everyone would cheer for me but I would never crack a smile during all of it because I was ugly as hell and autistic. The girls basketball players and their coach (We always played the same teams at the same location) would always yell to me in the middle of the game to smile, and would tell me to smile when they passed me in the halls at school.

At least people care about you! Must be an American thing, people afraid of school shootings.

yep. i get told im angry or sad a lot. nofap should help me remove this image however.

At least people care about you! Must be an American thing, people afraid of school shootings.
One time I was walking into school and this friend of mine literally asked if I was going to shoot up the school because I looked so mad.

One time I was walking into school and this friend of mine literally asked if I was going to shoot up the school because I looked so mad.

Well, at least in America people are more concerned about social outcast and sad incels.
going ER is not so bad after all, it raises awareness

No, they just avoid me.

I get told that I'm tired

yeah all the time, i fucking hate it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back