Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do mothers hate their incel-sons?

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
Pretty much every other day, my daily interaction with mother starts with sarcasm and ignoring from her side.
With my combative personality and not letting things go, conflict escalates and we say pretty hurtful things to each other.
Common theme mother and general public share is that they think, they can take me lightly and then feel outraged as soon as I fight back.

"How dare he not allow Us to abuse him?!" "Shouldn't ugly worker-bees be slaving away their lives without expecting any reasonable reward?!"

I came across a pretty nice sentence (I don't rememberit very well), the gist of it is this:
When a human civilization collapses, inhumane creation takes its place.

Last edited:
my mom doesn't so idk

Yes, at least subconsciously, and they'll deny any mental health issues they have!

Even if they dont hate you, they think you are an utter failure and selfish for not giving them grandchildren.

Idk about hate but she doesn’t respect me at all

Pretty much every other day, my daily interaction with mother starts with sarcasm and ignoring from her side.
With my combative personality and not letting things go, conflict escalates and we say pretty hurtful things to each other.
Common theme mother and general public share is that they think, they can take me lightly and then feel outraged as soon as I fight back.

"How dare he not allow Us to abuse him?!" "Shouldn't ugly worker-bees be slaving away their lives without expecting any reasonable reward?!"

I came across a pretty nice sentence (I don't rememberit very well), the gist of it is this:
seems like your mom either doesnt like you or is trying to keep her distance and act cool or its just that her default behavior

your reaction is funny tho. DONT IGNORE ME MOM!!! LOL

youre insecure af and base your mood and day on reaction of your mummy

YES. They absolutely hate, despise their incel sons, ofc some rude foids say that on face and some just pretend that it's not a big deal. I've seen how proud are Chad mothers, they leave no stone unturned to brag about their sons and incel mothers always compare their sons with others. They even talk about dick lengths and height for that matter.
Another giveaway is when your mother never talks about foids with you and avoids those topics or just talks briefly with you about them with nothing specific in mind.
Even if they dont hate you, they think you are an utter failure and selfish for not giving them grandchildren.
They hate you make no mistake

Last edited:

One of the perks of being big and dark is that people don't fuck with me. One of infinite downsides is the exact same thing, though.

Btw, you just have a bad mother. My mom is caring even when I'm annoying as hell and look like I do.

My mom hates me. I spent the entire day dodging arguments with her, she wants to destroy me - and I'm her only son, but what do you expect from an evil foid?

obivously varies from case to case but I have a general theory
mothers will "hate" their sons if they think harsh treatment might motivate the son to overcome his weaknesses and triumph
mothers will end up loving their sons if he turns out to be completely hopeless so making him feel better in the present is the better option

Last edited:
my mom said i'd die alone. she talks shit behind me whenever she visits her sister. :feelsdevil:
Your mother is a snitch, go ER on them but without guns, just verbally.

Yes,my worthless toilet "mother" always hated me and treated me like trash,always calling me a useless retard and beating the fuck out of me when i was a kid.

My mom could care less about me not being able to get a gf. I have a sister who will give her grandchildren in the future