Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do I still have a chance to lose my virginity if I’m biracial? I’m half Indian and half black.

L

Logic22

Banned
-
My moms black and my dads indian.

Most likely not. Im black/white and im posting here.

It entirely depends on your looks. There are Chads and normies of all races. Are you balding? Do you have acne scars? A recessed chin?

yea, if u look black . Its over if you look indian though

Truecel genetics

Depends mostly on looks, ethnics usually have 0 chance with white women unless your a "Tyrone" or "Chad."Biracial children usually end up looking really ugly through. Unless your female then you look fine.

You're fucked boyo, that combo might be worse than hapa.

I'm White/Hispanic, in other words lightskin latino.

It entirely depends on your looks. There are Chads and normies of all races. Are you balding? Do you have acne scars? A recessed chin?
No I’m not blading, no recessed chin but I do have acne

Hide the Indian side. Run thug game.

No I’m not blading, no recessed chin but I do have acne
Scarring or just current pimples? How old are you? If you don't have any scarring yet you don't need to be an incel. Don't ever pop your pimples, use cetaphil face wash, and drink lots of water. Hopefully you've started worrying early enough that you can be saved.

You're fucked boyo, that combo might be worse than hapa.
What do you mean?
Scarring or just current pimples? How old are you? If you don't have any scarring yet you don't need to be an incel. Don't ever pop your pimples, use cetaphil face wash, and drink lots of water. Hopefully you've started worrying early enough that you can be saved.
17 and no acne scars. I don’t pop my pimples.

What do you mean?
Because Hapa men at least end up looking really asian. Or mostly white, Your enthnic combo is so rare that we can only guess what you would look like. But simply by the sound of indian+black is not something Asian or white women find attractive. So you're limited to latinos, blacks and other Indians

Yes. White whores crave for your cock because you have shit melanin. That's how those stupid cunts work.

Oh look, another alt-right autist crawled out of the woodwork after failing life with cheat codes turned on.

That's gotta be one of the most hilarious combos. Your parents truly fucked you. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

very interesting mix
BBC?
black athleticism?
indian stemcel IQ?
curry smell?

Corrupted by the 'its over for all ethnics' posters already.
Whether or not you will lose your virginity depends entirely on how you look, boyo.

If you're BBC and Indian IQ you actually might be golden.

Idk, I think you could be really aesthetic with the black maxilla and a normal chin. Also you you have PCT?

Corrupted by the 'its over for all ethnics' posters already.
Whether or not you will lose your virginity depends entirely on how you look, boyo.

True but, it's very likely OP is a sub-7 ethnic since he's posting here, which means it's pretty much over unless he has redeeming qualities such as height.

From what I can guess, nigger + curry is an unholy alliance, you get the disgusting nigger facial features while having a small dick and beta traits. And don't even get me started on the hair.

It depends of how gl you are.

True but, it's very likely OP is a sub-7 ethnic since he's posting here, which means it's pretty much over unless he has redeeming qualities such as height.

From what I can guess, nigger + curry is an unholy alliance, you get the disgusting nigger facial features while having a small dick and beta traits. And don't even get me started on the hair.
He's 17 and has no acne scarring so far, neither does he seem to have any real deformities from his posts. He can definitely ascend if he starts body building.

You are more fuck up more than anyone here.

how the fuck did an indian curry man get a black woman, they don't usually go for any other race other than black men. And RARELY RARELY ever a curry man.
Like the fuck?

It depends on your looks, not race.

It all depends on your facial bones.

Thats a horrible combination of genes brah