Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do I have severe acne/acne scars because, my mom is a ginger?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-
I'm not a ginger, but my mom and elder brother are. My mom had severe acne when she was younger, and I know many gingers suffer from shit skin because, Ginger genes come with acne. I wonder if I got the shit acne genes, but not the ginger hair? Both seem to be correlated.

If you have bad acne, then you did. If not, then you didn't get the genes
My brother barely had acne even when he was a teenager. BROOTAL. He is taller and better looking then me too.

My brother barely had acne even when he was a teenager. BROOTAL. He is taller and better looking then me too.
Ok, but do YOU have bad acne? I sure did from age 15-18. It's not as bad now at almost 20, but it still gets bad at times

Ok, but do YOU have bad acne? I sure did from age 15-18. It's not as bad now at almost 20, but it still gets bad at times
My acne is moderate now. But my face is filled with scars. Just like my mother

freckles and acne aren't the same thing, even though the latter can cause the former sometimes

Acne scars are beyond brutal, I also have them. Its genuinely over then