Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A feminist is claiming my mom groomed me

Your mother is fucking weird nigga. Stop defending her.

Grooming doesnt exist as it is usually used for, but incest does and your mom seems into it, plus you fit the definition of a kid when she did, so it seems like she enjoys two things at the same time

Last edited:
Yeah this isn’t normal mom behavior idk why she would care to check ur pubes when you were going through puberty lol i’d be pretty weirded out about it and touch your penis too? Thats definitely molestation lol And she taught you how to wank? At 6? That’s kinda weird to be teaching ur child about lol yeah dude idk sounds a but freaky deaky normie moms wouldnt do this type of behavior

My mom did not groom me she was just a little touchy when I was a kid and this dumb ass feminist with her watered down definitions is claiming i was groomed. Basically Ive been speaking to this feminist I met on TikTok and arguing with her in DMs a lot. She tells me a lot of things people have done to her to try and prove women have it worse. I usually don’t say stuff to women and I haven’t told anyone apart from her this story but I brought it up because she’s always saying she was “raped” (when I’m actuality she just got with a ugly guy). View attachment 1277990
She proceeded to ask me a bunch of stupid shit like if I look like my father and stuff and now she’s claiming I was groomed. If that’s what they consider grooming no wonder rape rates are so high.

What a stupid bitch trying to lie about my life.
Mogs me talks to femborgs