Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do I "deserve" a girlfriend?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Immediate disclaimers: I'm not trying to denounce nor reject the black pill, and I'm also drunk as fuck so my thoughts may be muddled.

I'm ugly, I'm autistic, and socially, I'm a complete nobody: no friends, no worthwhile accomplishments to my name, lazy as shit, and obviously, an incel.

But, I wonder if, if I was a Chad, or even a normie capable of getting a girlfriend, do I deserve that? Do I deserve the opportunity to fall in love (if that existed, too :feelshaha: (That emoji bar is awful on mobile Firefox app, btw. @serge plz fix thx)) I'm racist and misogynist (though the latter with cause, as we all know :blackpill:), but I hate women, jews, and blacks. To be fair, I hate Zionist jews who wish to push degeneracy through various means, media and social media not the least among them, and don't really have any issue with other jews, racially, practicing, and/or otherwise, and my beef with black people is with a subset of them that are, uh, ya know, ghetto and uncivilized, to put it bluntly. I don't really have a problem with black people who are just trying to get by like me, or anybody else.

But I use racist language, like "kike," or "nigger," not all the time, and not around all people, obviously, I'm autistic, not stupid, but still. For what it's worth, I also use "spaz," "autist," and "retard" in derogatory manner, like the previous words, though I think I'm allowed that, since I'm autistic myself.

But what got me thinking about this, was a thread post I saw earlier today, about one of our fellows asking for rope fuel to get the courage to do it, and someone, in response, posted a bunch of tiktok videos for suifuel, one of which was an absolute sounds trying to hilariously justify his girlfriend (or wife) cheating on him, essentially in the open. When I was watching that, I was hit with the idea that there are people out there who deserve to die alone: namely, cheaters and polygamists.

And now that I'm at my favorite German bar, drunk off my ass on German beer (btw, highly recommend, the Germans know what they're doing), I got to thinking in some introspection, while playing Pokemon, of course, because my retarded ass doesn't know how to socialize properly, was wondering if I deserve to have even a single opportunity to get, if not love, since it doesn't really exist, female companionship. I'm kind of a fuckin' piece of shit. To reinforce that point, I have no qualms about saying things like "kike" and "nigger".

I still live at home with my father. I'm racist as fuck, and even though I don't have an issue with black people who want to contribute to soyciety and not be degenerate, violent fucktards, I still assume the worst of every black person I come across. I'm also, probably to no surprise to anyone who has seen my, until recently, prior profile description, a white nationalist. Although that's a long story and complicated subject, I can suffice to say, I just believe different peoples can't really mix properly and peacefully, and think everyone should have their own nations and homes to belong to, to avert these issues with diversification, and think the world would be better off if people were separated, but by their own kind, so that everyone has a place to call home, and feel like they belong. Maybe this arises from personal feelings of alienation among my own kind, since I grew up in a predominantly white suburb, but I don't know, and this isn't the place to discuss it.

And I'm not trying to justify my behaviors, nor my beliefs to anyone who may hold an alternative view, but that's why I made this thread in the first place: I can't justify my behavior, other than by my own personal experiences and beliefs. But I've made the realization that my behavior (based or not on my experiences) and my beliefs may not be received particularly well by others, and, regardless of what I believe, may or may not be bad, or evil. As a direct result of that, I am left wondering: does someone like me (nor incels in general, as many of you seem to be genuinely good people, and better people than I, but rather, what I've described above) really deserve to ascend, and have the opportunity, whether short-term or long-term, for female companionship?

And feel free to answer, and treat me, based on both my actions, and my insensitive and offensive verbiage.

all non cucked men deserve whatever foid they desire

This was piss hard to type while pissed, by the way. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Uhm...yikes... have you considered improving your toxic personality ????????????

Yes you deserve it

Dnr. Every man who contributes to society deserves a wife and children.

all non cucked men deserve whatever foid they desire
:feelshaha:
You deserve nothing, nobody deserve anything, this world is shit, and if people obtained what they desired, it would be shit anyway.

i'm toxic too buddy but most people are, just look at how some chads treat women worse than trash we just say this and that but are chads out there doing horrible things and they have gf right? it's like that movie Gran Torino, the guy was racist but in the end he saved the gooks, words don't just matter attitudes, but even if you did something bad ,I don't see how anyone wouldn't have the right to a gf, I mean it doesn't depend on you, just who judge you

Every man deserves their looksmatch at least.

You better explain yourself when you become sober

Do ugly women deserve men above their looksmatch? Do men with unironically bad personalities that do domestic violence deserve women? Do women, who in general don't afford nothing in relationships and don't put any effort into their personality, deserve a man?

you have to work on your personality first

i'm toxic too buddy but most people are, just look at how some chads treat women worse than trash we just say this and that but are chads out there doing horrible things and they have gf right? it's like that movie Gran Torino, the guy was racist but in the end he saved the gooks, words don't just matter attitudes, but even if you did something bad ,I don't see how anyone wouldn't have the right to a gf, I mean it doesn't depend on you, just who judge you
That's a good answer.

Do ugly women deserve men above their looksmatch? Do men with unironically bad personalities that do domestic violence deserve women? Do women, who in general don't afford nothing in relationships and don't put any effort into their personality, deserve a man?
Those are good points.

The concept of "deserving" is inherently false, a sleight of hand utilized by society to keep "lesser men in their place".
Nobody deserves anything, we just get from life whatever happens to come our way, or whatever we take for ourselves.

There's no "undeserving", there's only systematic oppression against ugly males

There's no "undeserving", there's only systematic oppression against ugly males
:yes:

When I see a woman on the street I think “I’d hit that....with a crowbar.”

:feelshaha:
You deserve nothing, nobody deserve anything, this world is shit, and if people obtained what they desired, it would be shit anyway.

The concept of "deserving" is inherently false, a sleight of hand utilized by society to keep "lesser men in their place".
Nobody deserves anything, we just get from life whatever happens to come our way, or whatever we take for ourselves.

You better explain yourself when you become sober
I don't know. Maybe I'm slowly losing my sanity, but rapidly approaching the point when it becomes noticable. Or, maybe I was just intoxicated beyond thinking.

Yes, we deserve a foid

If Meeks deserved a second chance, if thousands of felons do, an ugly man with wrongthink does, too.

yes you deserve a girlfriend just because you are a male. this stupid cucked society likes to dig its own grave.

I consider reproduction and the search for a partner a need (of normal human beings) I think the government should provide me with something they already give to other types of disabled people.

I consider reproduction and the search for a partner a need (of normal human beings) I think the government should provide me with something they already give to other types of disabled people.
govt is busy saving whales or some shit like that. mens lives have no value. i cannot believe i am living in this clown world.

If Meeks deserved a second chance, if thousands of felons do, an ugly man with wrongthink does, too.
That's a good point. Pointing out shit other people don't like is better than being a fuckin' cheating, piece of shit criminal who mugs kids for money. If he can have opportunities with foids, why can't I?

The lack of sex and a romantic partner does lead to a multitude of health problems that shorten lifespan, so that is a fair point.

yes you deserve a girlfriend just because you are a male. this stupid cucked society likes to dig its own grave.
we do tbh

I dont generally believe in "deserve". Everyone "deserves" something. All the time people get more than what they deserve and theres definitely people that get less than what they deserve. That's why its literally doesn't matter. It only matters if you can actually get what you deserve(or want) or not. If you can't get what you deserve or want that's when I would give up.:blackpill: