Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do I bag this or nah

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
-
LH W17 18552 seite 11910uu3WuFvVo7bH0
HK S21 17111 Stahlheim schwarz vorne 16412WYMj4HfChewch
HL W21 16194 Eggedal schwarz vorne 16919mRLpKFNnRh3Jg
JA S15 15076 1 58596z2uFx18a01L8

Where would you wear it? I like to fantasize about wearing cool clothes too, but it only serves a purpose if it leaves an impression on people.

Depends on height, frame and face

Where would you wear it? I like to fantasize about wearing cool clothes too, but it only serves a purpose if it leaves an impression on people.
I'd brag to fellow college mates that I bought clothing from a German brand. The anticipary satisfaction of owning something is much greater than putting it to use, I would guess.

Buy it but don't expect to get any halo from it. Only retarded toilets think that clothes add any value to your smv.

:yes:
I'd brag to fellow college mates that I bought clothing from a German brand. The anticipary [sic] satisfaction of owning something is much greater than putting it to use, I would guess.
I reckon that "anticipatory satisfaction" would wear off quickly.

nigga pls no this shit sux

IDK the shirt and jacket look good but everything else looks bad, like I spend too much time watching sports bad.