Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Brutalizing female and faggot opponents in online games

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
When I'm playing a PVP game I like to focus on one player and completely torment them. Usually I'll go for ones with feminine names or obvious faggotry

Some of my favorite things to do to them are
Repeatedly t bagging and beating their body
Killing them over and over
Letting them think they have a chance before killing them in a brutal fashion

If they have a mic and are speaking I'll also moan into my own mic while I t bag them. Extra humilation (I only t bag women, I don't t bag the faggots because they'd like it. Instead I call them slurs or just beat their bodies)

When I'm playing a PVP game I like to focus on one player and completely torment them. Usually I'll go for ones with feminine names or obvious faggotry

Some of my favorite things to do to them are
Repeatedly t bagging and beating their body
Killing them over and over
Letting them think they have a chance before killing them in a brutal fashion

If they have a mic and are speaking I'll also moan into my own mic while I t bag them. Extra humilation (I only t bag women, I don't t bag the faggots because they'd like it. Instead I call them slurs or just beat their bodies)
I remember blowing the shit out of their cargo in 2020 GTA online. :feelskek:

LOL. Idk what that means but based
it means you blew up their shit when they were going to sell jewpills in game. (they often lose like a mil LOL).

it means you blew up their shit when they were going to sell jewpills in game. (they often lose like a mil LOL).
Wonder how much time they lost

I dont want to play with holes that get filled with cum, So i ruin the round and leave.