Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do curries count as mixed race?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
if so what races are they mixed with and why were they mixed? the answer to this may be the explanation to why curries have all the undesirable traits

Curries are proof that race is a social construct

we indeed are mixed race but predominantly caucasoids; whether it is north indian or south indian - two prime subgroups

then on some eastern frontiers and so in those 'seven sisters' states in North-East side we've got Mongaloids which at some time in past might have got mixed with our caucasoids here so yeah

I myself have some persian looking features that my mother also had, i took overall skin tone and shape of my face from her, rest my hairs nose eye colour and earlobe type is from my father and both looked like of different races

Last edited:
Not true. Curries are only race that have evolved to be able to fly.

A curry albino looks exactly like a Germanic man

iu
lmao yes

just a side story, albinism is a state recognized disability here and if you've got your disability cards done being albino you can legally travel freely in state transport buses and trains; including a 'helper' who also gets to travel freely

once i got stuck in heavy fucking rain at a place and buses to my town started getting cancelled, only last one was supposed to run but it got jam packed already over everything and i was pretty much being hopeless that i would be able to reach home at that day, so just sat down at a place - and next to me was sitting a nice albino dude who coincidently was from same town as me (but i never knew him otherwise) and in talks he told me he could get both of us seats because he's disabled and so... and once the bus arrived he indeed got both of us seated using his disability card while all others had to stand inside the bus for 7-8 hours of travel

this was the most kindness shown to me by some complete stranger, that too by an albino dude who i just happened to meet by shear coincidence; i got his name and numbers etc and we are nice friends now though we don't get to meet much he works at much far away place in City nowadays but otherwise it was nice yeah

they are a mix of chinks and europeans

They are a mix of abo + Europeans in my opinion.They have Caucasian bone structure but shit brown pigmentation.This needs to be investigated more.

Curries are a mix of two races:

Bronze Aryan invader from either Central Asia or southern Russia/Ukraine area

Australoid/Veddoid type native to the Indian subcontinent

The more south you go, the more "abo" the people look

Interestingly, I get along better with south indians than north indians - gujaratis being the most douchiest indians of all, IMO.

Last edited:
A curry albino looks exactly like a Germanic man

iu
More like a Baltic at most. Features like the nasal index are very obviously ethnic. Germanic features are refined and elegant

Mixed with shit
Screenshot 20231121 094109 Gallery

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231121_094109_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231121_094109_Gallery.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1
I myself have some persian looking features that my mother also had, i took overall skin tone and shape of my face from her, rest my hairs nose eye colour and earlobe type is from my father and both looked like of different races
No Persian Looks for your dead end career

In what world does this look like a white man to you?
View attachment 963788

Looks more like this AI generated caricature
View attachment 963789
bad example, we also have those damn genes and polluted food supplies and environment and water and all to harm in growth etc
otherwise look at this albino sadhu baba

and this

I would say albino indians cannot pass as proper whites but maybe as paler redheads Ed Sheeran types

bad example, we also have those damn genes and polluted food supplies and environment and water and all to harm in growth etc
otherwise look at this albino sadhu baba
View attachment 963964
View attachment 963967
and this
View attachment 963965

I would say albino indians cannot pass as proper whites but maybe as paler redheads Ed Sheeran types

The coloring is white but the features aren’t. They look like abo-mutts in white skin, it just looks unnatural and weird

if so what races are they mixed with and why were they mixed? the answer to this may be the explanation to why curries have all the undesirable traits
Yes

Cap
You are defying the law of netwrok graph

i'm tired tolerating this kind of bluepilled nonsense

Last edited: