Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do any of you have family members that raise chickens?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I was just with my mom at this 2nd house that my mom and dad own where they raise chickens and plant gardens, and I was trying to put down some fencing to protect some watermelons I had planted over there; and one of the roosters launched himself at the back of my shins. Thankfully, it's spurs weren't fully grown yet. There, I also found myself relating to one of the other roosters we call "King Tut". My mom said that he doesn't really get much attention from "the ladies" and I said I can relate.

My mom once raised 30 chickens for meat. When the day for slaughter came it was a bloodbath.

My mom once raised 30 chickens for meat. When the day for slaughter came it was a bloodbath.
That's how it was when my mom first hatched her batch of 25 or so. She butchered 11-12 roosters only leaving 3 roosters and 11 hens. She named the remaining roosters King Tut, Goldie, and Dominique. Dominique is the one that attacked me today.
Why that reaction?
Yeah. She actually said "Yeah I thought you might relate to him."

Last edited:
That's how it was when my mom first hatched her batch of 25 or so. She butchered 11-12 roosters only leaving 3 roosters and 11 hens. She named the remaining roosters King Tut, Goldie, and Dominique. Dominique is the one that attacked me today.

Why that reaction?
does all roosters get some from chicks or just one?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back