Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do any of you have family members that raise chickens?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 13h 5m
I was just with my mom at this 2nd house that my mom and dad own where they raise chickens and plant gardens, and I was trying to put down some fencing to protect some watermelons I had planted over there; and one of the roosters launched himself at the back of my shins. Thankfully, it's spurs weren't fully grown yet. There, I also found myself relating to one of the other roosters we call "King Tut". My mom said that he doesn't really get much attention from "the ladies" and I said I can relate.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
454d 11h 25m
incelerated

incelerated

I am a mentalcel
★★★★★
66d 3h 36m
My friend raises chickens.

Toxic_Manbabby said:
My mom said that he doesn't really get much attention from "the ladies" and I said I can relate.
Brutal.

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
94d 1h 28m
my grandparents used to

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
127d 22h 58m
My mom once raised 30 chickens for meat. When the day for slaughter came it was a bloodbath.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 13h 5m
Mecoja said:
My mom once raised 30 chickens for meat. When the day for slaughter came it was a bloodbath.
That's how it was when my mom first hatched her batch of 25 or so. She butchered 11-12 roosters only leaving 3 roosters and 11 hens. She named the remaining roosters King Tut, Goldie, and Dominique. Dominique is the one that attacked me today.
Caesercel said:
Why that reaction?
incelerated said:
Yeah. She actually said "Yeah I thought you might relate to him."

Last edited:
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
127d 22h 58m
Toxic_Manbabby said:
That's how it was when my mom first hatched her batch of 25 or so. She butchered 11-12 roosters only leaving 3 roosters and 11 hens. She named the remaining roosters King Tut, Goldie, and Dominique. Dominique is the one that attacked me today.

Why that reaction?
does all roosters get some from chicks or just one?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★★
10d 13h 5m
Mecoja said:
does all roosters get some from chicks or just one?
Well, one of the three doesn't really get any, and that's the one I relate to.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8