Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you guys have friends in real life

misanthropist

misanthropist

Recruit
★★★★
do they text you to go hangout in town or something

ofc i dont, why am i here?

I have a small friend group, guys i grew up with

Currently sitting alone at lunch, browsing .is as a white Chadlite a few feet away sits with 6-7 loud black foids.

:fuk:

Just cousins that I see ones every couple of years, and they aren’t relatable

I made one friend 10 months ago that I see once every month or two. Obviously that’s not much, but it’s better than nothing. Before that I had absolutely zero friends for around 5 years. If I had a consistent friend group I wouldn’t be rotting on these forums for hours every day.

The last guy I could have called a friend left me 3 years ago when he studied on a different college and found a girlfriend.

Over the course of my life, everyone I ever called a friend was basically just a "school buddy". Ever since Social Media became a thing like in 2012 I stopped doing a lot of "going outside with friends" things.

A lot of my old school buddies also became drug addicted.

Idk how friendships work

I used to have friends when I was a kid but they sort of peeled off when girls started being interested in boys and an attractiveness hierarchy got established.

The last guy I could have called a friend left me 3 years ago when he studied on a different college and found a girlfriend.

Over the course of my life, everyone I ever called a friend was basically just a "school buddy". Ever since Social Media became a thing like in 2012 I stopped doing a lot of "going outside with friends" things.

A lot of my old school buddies also became drug addicted.
real

I also have a wife, 4 dogs, 3 cats, 8 sons and 5 daughters

No. I haven't had any real friends since elementary and middle school.

I have 0 real life friends. Haven't made real life friends for the past 10 years.

I have 0 real life friends. Haven't made real life friends for the past 10 years.
You'll make some in Pattaya, another upside of geomaxxing.

You'll make some in Pattaya, another upside of geomaxxing.
I don't know about that, I am very socially anxious. How would I even meet people there, I just don't imagine myself meeting people in my head I can't comprehend it, but hopefully it will happen.

I will try meet another incel there @rope2cope hopefully he won't bully me for being autistic JFL