Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel do any of you guys have a "Chad(lite) Dad"?

pick up one

• yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i'm quite ugly myself and never even kissed a foid, and today i got out to drink my dad, and he was talking to me how he had girls asking him for dates at work, also the time he cucked a guy :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:, it was complete sui fuel.

did anyobdy body else here suffered some genetical recobination shit, and came out ugly as sin despise a chadlite dad like me?

is your mum ugly/below average? males generally tend to inherit facial features from the mother

is your mum ugly/below average? males generally tend to inherit facial features from the mother
she was ok looking, but she was ethic and had tear thoughts, that really fucked my face

definitely not a chad, probably a high tier normie/chadlite
tfw you don't inherit your dad's 9/10 cheekbones

Yes, when he was younger.

My father is 5'10 and I maxxed out at 5'4, he also told me once that he lost his virginity at 14. So much more of a chad than me, but my mother is a feminist so still somewhat cucked.

Agepill hit my dad hard, bald fatcel.

Lmfao everyone here has chad parents here, dont you know?

no. my dad looks like tim blake nelson:

i'm ugly as fuck anway i was just wondering if anybody here had a dad that could slay, maybe it was because foids din't had tinder, where they could get a giga chad cock in less than a min

My dad was probably a 6-7 out of ten. Good eye area decent jaw, never went bald, still has all his hair to this day.

I didn't get any of his good genetics, maybe his eye area but that's it really.

Yes when he was younger.

My mom's avg looking so is my dad. He is 6-7/10 and my mom's 5-6/10.

My dad was probably a 6-7 out of ten. Good eye area decent jaw, never went bald, still has all his hair to this day.

I didn't get any of his good genetics, maybe his eye area but that's it really.
same for me, i wish i got more of his genes

nah cuz arrange marriage. father is low tier normie at best
the only way whites can be incel is through genetic recombination. many curries and arabs have incel tier fathers cuz arrange marriage