Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do anti-depressants make it easier to rope

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
never tried any but i am likely going to get prescribed some soon against my will. i heard though that they dont make you happy and kinda just turn you into a numb medded out zombie. if this is true, does this mean if you take them itll be easier to not pussy out when attempting?

well if anti depressant does it’s job you won’t be depressed anymore and won’t attempt roping

Don't take the Jewpills, they definitely won't cure your depression

They will cause irreversible damage to your brain, if anything, they'll just make you feel numb and apathetic
thats what i want. i dont want them to cure my depression the only thing id want them for is to make me numb enough to not pussy out of ending my shitty life someday

well if anti depressant does it’s job you won’t be depressed anymore and won’t attempt roping
everyone knows anti-depressants dont cure depression they just make you feel nothing

therefore it should be easier to rope because it SHOULD in theory supress fear and your survival instincts but idk

Never took anti-depressants tbh.
Shouldn't they make it harder?

They will cause irreversible damage to your brain, if anything, they'll just make you feel numb and apathetic
This but I recommend experiencing those pills firsthand still.
You don't want to feel like you are missing out some magic cure all the NPCs are talking about. Try it first.
therefore it should be easier to rope because it SHOULD in theory supress fear and your survival instincts but idk
If it makes you apathetic you will struggle to feel suicidal too though.
Btw I am not against the concept of roping and I know you have your reasons but I would recommend waiting until you are 18 first.
Few people have enough maturity and life experience to objectively tell that their life is not worth living in their teens.
Dumb teenage Chads and Stacies who otherwise have top 0.1% lives get emotional over crap and rope too. Wait a bit more till your prospects are clear. Better and I know this is comes off as a retarded boomer advice but focus on school. Falling for the apathy/doomer mindset trap(and I say trap because if you succumb to it, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy even if you had prospects otherwise) in your formative years can bite you back in the ass.

Never took anti-depressants tbh.
Shouldn't they make it harder?

This but I recommend experiencing those pills firsthand still.
You don't want to feel like you are missing out some magic cure all the NPCs are talking about. Try it first.

If it makes you apathetic you will struggle to feel suicidal too though.
Btw I am not against the concept of roping and I know you have your reasons but I would recommend waiting until you are 18 first.
Few people have enough maturity and life experience to objectively tell that their life is not worth living in their teens.
Dumb teenage Chads and Stacies who otherwise have top 0.1% lives get emotional over crap and rope too. Wait a bit more till your prospects are clear. Better and I know this is comes off as a retarded boomer advice but focus on school. Falling for the apathy/doomer mindset trap(and I say trap because if you succumb to it, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy even if you had prospects otherwise) in your formative years can bite you back in the ass.
im waiting until my 20s

never tried any but i am likely going to get prescribed some soon against my will. i heard though that they dont make you happy and kinda just turn you into a numb medded out zombie. if this is true, does this mean if you take them itll be easier to not pussy out when attempting?
You should start practicing black magick.