Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Discuck bitch ghosted me

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
She has not been replying to my texts and her bio indicates she is taking a break off discord. This is the truecel curse, evey foid I meet online ghosts me. I will not be able to fuck her anymore in the future, it's over.

:bluepill: if you still trying that kind of things

Kee kee kee kee kee she found a bf at school u fuckin pedo kee kee kee kee

Same. I’m going to rope.

Happiness could never exist to me, no matter the circumstances and the life lived. Even if I could change things I would still not want to be alive. I just don’t think that life interests me, I think that being alive is not worth it, theres no benefit to being here. The only peace, relief and comfort is in the thought of being dead.

Happiness could never exist to me, no matter the circumstances and the life lived. Even if I could change things I would still not want to be alive. I just don’t think that life interests me, I think that being alive is not worth it, theres no benefit to being here. The only peace, relief and comfort is in the thought of being dead.
:feelsbadman: Why did it have to turn out this way

Probably some retarded normie shit she has to do with family. You know how it goes

Probably some retarded normie shit she has to do with family. You know how it goes
Apparently it's not that rare that zoomer foids reject irl guys for some discord faggot. Have you seen that old video though? Online relationships won't work out if truecel. Only hope is edating foid from shithole country, getting her to yours if you have money, and locking her in house.

This video some cuck gets rejected by egf when they meet irl. Over.

View: https://youtu.be/TYOhMpYdJnQ

Apparently it's not that rare that zoomer foids reject irl guys for some discord faggot. Have you seen that old video though? Online relationships won't work out if truecel. Only hope is edating foid from shithole country, getting her to yours if you have money, and locking her in house.

This video some cuck gets rejected by egf when they meet irl. Over.

View: https://youtu.be/TYOhMpYdJnQ

We haven't seen each other's faces and we are both asian, albeit she is a mutt while im a full blood chinese

damn at least you didnt meet up and get raped by catfish 6'9 nigga tyrone bbcmaxxed nba

was getting worried

We haven't seen each other's faces and we are both asian, albeit she is a mutt while im a full blood chinese
Tbh my best advice is send chadfish and get nudes. Only if she's over 18 though could just be some fed otherwise. Free nudes are more than any incel will get anyway

Tbh my best advice is send chadfish and get nudes. Only if she's over 18 though could just be some fed otherwise. Free nudes are more than any incel will get anyway
based, OP should do this if possible