Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Discord is dead and there's no good alternative

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
The recent changes are ridiculous. Discord now has super responsive auto mod bots that will nuke your server if you do anything fun. It's basically impossible to make any based server.

What's worse is even when there's good alternatives like revolt, no one will actually use them. Everyone's committed to the ultra censored discord for reasons.

Everyone's committed to the ultra censored discord
Because it's got popular in late 2010s that's it, people use what is popular. Just like you have to use WhatsApp if you want to keep in touch with normies or your family.

Discord now has super responsive auto mod bots that will nuke your server if you do anything fun
Can you say racial slurs or will that ban you?

Because it's got popular in late 2010s that's it, people use what is popular. Just like you have to use WhatsApp if you want to keep in touch with normies or your family.
I'll never understand how people function like this. Mindlessly doing something without question. Seems most members of this forum have a normie mindset.

Can you say racial slurs or will that ban you?
They don't instantly ban you. The bots do this gay social credit score shit now

Screenshot 20240509 232351

I'll never understand how people function like this. Mindlessly doing something without question. Seems most members of this forum have a normie mindset.
Herd mentality

it's always one of those things that got popular that turn to shit for some reason

Young people and their insistence to only accept one platform, no matter how bad and tyrannical it gets, will forever be strange to me.

The Internet was the total opposite of this 20 years ago.

I can only assume normalfags caused this.

Telegram is a good alternative, much better than discord and more secure and less trivial surveillance.

Discord.cn :lul: only difference is that police isn't arresting you and putting you in prison/re-education camp
They might seeing as how quickly fed faggots are passing new laws. They'll already do it in Canada now.

it's always one of those things that got popular that turn to shit for some reason
I guess anything that is having millions of users forced to follow these woke agenda in some way.

Discord censors incel discords meanwhile the grooming problem with fags and troons is still as worse as ever and they do nothing about it. Really shows their priorities.

fuck trooncord

Telegram is a good alternative, much better than discord and more secure and less trivial surveillance.
Doubt that is any more secure but you definitely can have private group discussing anything except CP and some terrorism i guess. Don't forget to hide your number in privacy settings

Yeah, connect with other incels on Telegram, create a private group there.

Because the zog faggots in power give it the choice to either censor itself and grow more in popularity and ad revenue, or become completely irrelevant. Telegram is an exception but people mainly use that app for illegal content.
Young people and their insistence to only accept one platform, no matter how bad and tyrannical it gets, will forever be strange to me.

Exactly! I don't understand. When I hear about a pro free speech site or app I immediately want to use it. Meanwhile these faggots refuse to use anything outside of discord after being banned twenty times.

Twenty years ago wasn't it more so forums and private chat groups?

I agree but it's almost always dead and the UI is shit.

Even somewhere in 2012 things were different, since like mid 2010s things got worse.

Discord censors incel discords meanwhile the grooming problem with fags and troons is still as worse as ever and they do nothing about it. Really shows their priorities.
YEP! Seen faggots there do so much insane shit.

Telegram. Still feds but wont get banned for posting hitler etc

Telegram. Still feds but wont get banned for posting hitler etc
Fair. Only issue is people refuse to be active on telegram to the same degree they are on discord.

The recent changes are ridiculous. Discord now has super responsive auto mod bots that will nuke your server if you do anything fun. It's basically impossible to make any based server.

What's worse is even when there's good alternatives like revolt, no one will actually use them. Everyone's committed to the ultra censored discord for reasons.
So it's only a problem if you own a server or can anyone get banned

Discord fucking sucks, i would like to raid a server one day tho.

Like some cuck server, raid it until it gets fucking destroyed.

its not dead tbh but, most big companies have a telegram, this site used to have telegram as well but god knows what happened to it
Samplescreen

i logged off of discord forever a while ago. that was a dark period in my life. i cant believe the people i talked to. all degenerates.

i logged off of discord forever a while ago. that was a dark period in my life. i cant believe the people i talked to. all degenerates.
What kind of degenerates?

its not dead tbh but, most big companies have a telegram, this site used to have telegram as well but god knows what happened to itView attachment 1156682
Brutal. Also that old UI is based.
This is one step away from some Orwellian shit
Basically is. There's new laws where you get added to a government list if you break tos too.

Discord fucking sucks, i would like to raid a server one day tho.

Like some cuck server, raid it until it gets fucking destroyed.
Might be easier because of automod now.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Telegram sucks and you have to use a phone number to use it.

Telegram sucks and you have to use a phone number to use it.
I wonder how and why do people trust it by joining glowie channels.
Telegram has the largest terrorist network of all social media...
Btw all the terrorists you see in the news used telegram to coordinate and operate.

The moscow shooters last month were recruited through telegram

Its because being a popular social media app, its very accessible and everyone and their mother has heard of it, and most people don’t wanna inconvenience themselves for even a minute to look for alternatives. Sucks but its the way it is, they hold a monopoly you could say.

Its because being a popular social media app, its very accessible and everyone and their mother has heard of it, and most people don’t wanna inconvenience themselves for even a minute to look for alternatives. Sucks but its the way it is, they hold a monopoly you could say.
Wish people were free thinkers. Shame.

Ideological and systematic conformity to the collective will; verily, one emboldens the thinking of the whole as more forward and illumined than his own—the act is an instinct of communal effect.

Wish people were free thinkers. Shame.
Independent governance is superior to free thought; everyone is free to think whatever, and few can act however they please.

You fucking retard 4 belgium boys got arrested for planning to rape foids as joke they didnt know each other irl
They were 15
Have fun getting arrested

Because the zog faggots in power give it the choice to either censor itself and grow more in popularity and ad revenue, or become completely irrelevant. Telegram is an exception but people mainly use that app for illegal content.

Exactly! I don't understand. When I hear about a pro free speech site or app I immediately want to use it. Meanwhile these faggots refuse to use anything outside of discord after being banned twenty times.

Twenty years ago wasn't it more so forums and private chat groups?

Yep telegram is ugly as fuck

Use session. Best private messenger

You fucking retard 4 belgium boys got arrested for planning to rape foids as joke they didnt know each other irl
They were 15
Have fun getting arrested

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back