Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Different levels of truecel

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Generic whitecel

Hamlossus
Bad bone structure (even below the fat) but no actual deformities. Incel in the West but could run JBW in Asia.

White truecel

Cuck who's raising @itsOVER's son
Slight deformities and bad bone structure. Incel in the West, and can only betabux in Asia unless he settles for or below his looksmatch.

White ogre

onecooldude123
Clear deformities and awful bone structure. Truecel in the West, and would be lucky to betabux his Asian looksmatch.

Ethnicel

LondonGuy
Bad bone structure with the failo effect of being a dark-skinned Arab, South Asian or Southeast Asian. JBE is still unproven, so a universal truecel.

Deformedcel

Xia Yuanhai, Chinese man born with "Alien face"
Exaggerated major skull deformities but relatively intact face. JBW would be invalidated at this stage (if he were white). Will probably end up in the news.

Freak of nature

Justin Coling
Complete and utter exaggerated skull deformities AND a contorted face. Barely even looks like a real person. Will probably end up on National Geographic.

Last edited:
White truecel here

Ethnicel here, I'm not dark though.

You have to be poor to be a truecel, i believe wealthycels can't be truecels

Skincels. Anything that is genetically wrong with you that doesn't affect looks is no big deal. Chad can have failing kidneys and even obese people with health problems isn't a big deal because they have clear skin and this guy can be in perfect health on the inside and it doesn't matter because he has fucked skin.
SEVERE_ACNE_526_800_70_http:www.pcds.org.ukeeassetsimgwatermark.gif_0_0_80_r_b_-5_-5_.jpg

normal incel here

Ethniccel here. Are East Asians not included though ? Or black and latinocels ?

Cute girls still see me as old freak of nature

Ethniccel here. Are East Asians not included though ? Or black and latinocels ?
There's little difference between Southeast Asian and East Asian imo. Black women usually prefer black men (see below, there the only race that negatively rates white men), and there will always be white women who fetishize BBC, so race can never be a disadvantage for a blackcel. Dark-skinned Latinos probably do have a disadvantage, though.
AE2A99B6 B73F 4A69 8ED3 DE89815B3DDB

Ethnicel checking in.

Currycel (ethniccel) here.

Im ethniccel, it never began.

Ethniccel reporting for duty

Skincels. Anything that is genetically wrong with you that doesn't affect looks is no big deal. Chad can have failing kidneys and even obese people with health problems isn't a big deal because they have clear skin and this guy can be in perfect health on the inside and it doesn't matter because he has fucked skin.
SEVERE_ACNE_526_800_70_http:www.pcds.org.ukeeassetsimgwatermark.gif_0_0_80_r_b_-5_-5_.jpg
I swear that acne looks similar to the acne on my friends back.

Last 2 ones dont exist i bet :feelstrash:

I'm a rare truecel where in my 18 years old I had no hair in head.

I keep seeing stories of men who are seriously deformed, handicapped, etc. who still manage to find a girl companion. I don't know how that works! It's really demoralizing since my deformities aren't as severe as some men who have mates. I think I'm just ugly on the inside too, and that tips the balance. There must be some level of truecel that accounts for mental "deformities" too, maybe caused by neglect, abuse, or genetics. Maybe.... "mindcels"? lol

Ethnicel here. (Hispanicel)

if that guy is 6'+ tall he can just DarkNightClubMaxx and grind on women and they won't see his acne; he could also ConcealerMaxx

if that guy is 6'+ tall he can just DarkNightClubMaxx and grind on women and they won't see his acne; he could also ConcealerMaxx
Yes, but when he takes them home it's over.

londonguy would still be truecel if he was white