Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your oneitis ever know that you liked her

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
And if she did what was the result and how did she find out?

I told pretty much all my onitises that I liked them and every single one rejected me.

No I was too high inhib, I know she would’ve rejected me because she had constant contact with many males that were better looking and taller than me.

It would’ve been a futile attempt had I asked her out to a date or something.

No I didn’t tell her but I was a cucked beta orbiter she probably could tell.

I wouldn't know as she never existed

One of them found out that I liked her and she just acted like a mean, arrogant cunt about it.

Oh well all these years later and I've never seen an announcement in the local Jewspaper that she ever got married to anyone so I wouldn't be surprised if she's slutting it up in some gutter somewhere or doing pole dances at some sleazy Jew nightclub.

I seriously doubt her life turned out to be a success.

Likely yet another one to end up surrounded by cats due to her standards being way too high.

one of them did, I was rejected.

I wrote a letter to mine...what the hell was I thinking

Never told her. She randomly brought up "her boyfriend" while we were chatting and it was like 3 months of friendship building went right down the drain at that moment

Too painful, will not type. :feelscry:

She found out somehow and called me ugly in front of everyone.
Never trusted normies since then.

Yes because I asked both of them out. I don’t really regret because at least I tried.

every time i saw my oneitis in the halls or in lecture i'd avoid eye contact and look at the ground, if she found out i would have been bullied further

Tried to ask her out, she ended up running away from me. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah
But she rejected me

Never had a oneitis. INot a cuck JFL. Its easy not to get romantically attached to foids when you know they only want the top men (Chads) and even chadlites and normies mog you. Being a MGTOW coper at 14 also helped too.

I just asked her out today for like the 4th time (rejected obv). I've been talking to her for a few months.

I usually never orbit though, but I'm literally the only guy she talks to. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't a 3/10 ethnic truecel.

I never have trouble making female friends.

it ENRAGES ME when I see high tier normies on incel spaces complaining about "high inhibition" CUCK, FAG. just get a fucking girlfriend.

If you aren't an ethnic mouthbreather, you can do it, man the fuck up and go get it, then get the fuck out of here.

I just asked her out today for like the 4th time (rejected obv). I've been talking to her for a few months.

I usually never orbit though, but I'm literally the only guy she talks to. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't a 3/10 ethnic truecel.

I never have trouble making female friends.

it ENRAGES ME when I see high tier normies on incel spaces complaining about "high inhibition" CUCK, FAG. just get a fucking girlfriend.

If you aren't an ethnic mouthbreather, you can do it, man the fuck up and go get it, then get the fuck out of here.
Lol you’re not the only guy she talks to.

I always ask out every girl I like. One older foid told me that if a girl doesn’t make it obvious she likes you after talking for a few minutes, then she just wants to use you for validation. They know in seconds whether you are attractive or not.

JFL at orbiting chicks for months.

I've never had oneitis, tbh.

Having "oneitis" is probably the reason why you are on this forum.

I used to listen to her problems everyday about all the Chads who either would reject her or wouldn’t commit after fucking her, I literally her orbiter, she made me buy shit for her, food, money for her needs and wants etc I decided to ask her out and she rejected me, told me she was lesbian. She must’ve forgot that she consulted me bawling her eyes out when she got exposed for being a whore and the video got sent all over school. Lesbian my ass

they all make fun of you and destroy your life past the 90s, it's really stupid to go hard on a woman that doesn't want you, they treat it like an attack

Most of them yes because I acted autistic around them

Yep. Ended up laughed at afterwards. "Hahaha"- shut the fuck up.

I used to listen to her problems everyday about all the Chads who either would reject her or wouldn’t commit after fucking her, I literally her orbiter, she made me buy shit for her, food, money for her needs and wants etc I decided to ask her out and she rejected me, told me she was lesbian. She must’ve forgot that she consulted me bawling her eyes out when she got exposed for being a whore and the video got sent all over school. Lesbian my ass
And then She got exposed a few days later getting gangbanged in the locks room by the football team jfl

yes I asked her our and got rejected many years back. from that point I did many cold aplroxahes all failing.
Never had a oneitis. INot a cuck JFL. Its easy not to get romantically attached to foids when you know they only want the top men (Chads) and even chadlites and normies mog you. Being a MGTOW coper at 14 also helped too.
this is true but youngcels should do confession once so they can truly embed the blackpill

I knew I would be rejected since they all know guys who mog me in every aspect

And then She got exposed a few days later getting gangbanged in the locks room by the football team jfl
men should never orbit a female. it's not worthy of attention

I'm so ugly I never had an oneitis. My thoughts were basically 'she's cute but why bother lol'.

Yes. I try not to think about her because it's cringe and rage fuel.

Lol same.
She ended up being a stripper. My middle school oneitis also became a stripper
You should have punched her in the face unless she gave you back every dime you ever spent on her on the spot. You're entitled to something after spending money.