Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did your looks hinder you from making friends? (Not girlfriends)

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
For me, yes. When I was younger, I was very kind, very loyal etc. However, that never really mattered to people. All people saw was that I was ugly and that was enough to exclude me from shit. Which sucked.

non ntness and high inhib proly

Nah i got friends, only foids hate me for existing

To a degree yeah, main culprit was being poor and mentally fucked up.

Yes, bc being ugly destroyed my self esteem

I was non-nt but I am so ugly that people of the same gender mocked my appearance (my big broken nose and underbite) people would stick their jaws out imitating me saying, "I'm (insert tenta's irl name here)" to my face and sometimes in groups and in front of others. It was really awful and a big contributor to why I don't work or go outside since 2015.

Although all in all, me being an autistic slow-speaking verbally dyspraxic inattentive ADHD mong has been a bigger culprit than my underbite, long midface and broken nose.

No, i don't think other men pay attention to looks that much, most of users here lack male friends due to high inhibition and autism ig

Last edited:
No, it does not hinder you. You won't be part of the popular group tho, so that may be a hindrance if you want that kind of stuff

For me, yes. When I was younger, I was very kind, very loyal etc. However, that never really mattered to people. All people saw was that I was ugly and that was enough to exclude me from shit. Which sucked.
Of course yes people who have friends should die

was non-nt but I am so ugly that people of the same gender mocked my appearance (my big broken nose and underbite) people would stick their jaws out imitating me saying, "I'm (insert tenta's irl name here)" to my face

Yes...

I overheard Tyrone saying "[Intellau] will tell on me if I insult him". He also sat across from me when I was eating and laughed at me.

I think so, because of my face and short stature most guys didn't want to be friends with me.

yes it made my life hard. friends were mere aquiantance. they could never be friends with a deformed guy. nobody wants to be seen with an ugly guy. i was supposed to be dead. i hate my parents. i am waiting for them to die or i will make them rope with me.

Nope, I had some friends. Now my looks are worse though because of severe acne scarring and balding so it may not be possible anymore. But then again I'm a hikikomori NEET with severe mental health issues so I don't particularly care.

Being short and ugly will make it harder to make friends but you can still make some friends

Nah I actually had a good amount of friends but my main group of "friends" liked to make me the ass end of their jokes all of the time.:feelsseriously:

I got some friends but they never fail to remind me i look and sound like a nerd, aka ugly and weak