Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you have a kid like this in your class in primary school?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
The kid with divorced parents, both with quite good jobs, workaholic and that compete to be the best parent by spoiling their brat. That nigga had fucking Ps2, Ps3, Wii, Nintendo DS and PSP, and all the Guitar Hero accesories. He also had cable TV (which in my small town was expensive and uncommon) and they always took him to watch movies at the cinema, concerts or other stuff. Everytime something collectable became the new trend he quickly had more of that item than anyone else because his parents bought him a shitton of card packs or surprise bags. He was my friend (he liked the same vidya and movies as me) but many times he was insufferable due to his spoiled upbringing. I wonder how he's doing nowadays.

No, I never knew anyone well enough to know that about their situation; but divorced kids always seem to be getting bought expensive shit and lavished with attention because of their competing parents, brootal. :feelsohgod:

punch him in the face at recess and steal his ds

I farted, mang

punch him in the face at recess and steal his ds
He was a bit of a bully to a poorcel Romanian kid which I suspect had undiagnosed autism or aspies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back