Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Did you guys got bullied at school by Chads? I

Frenchcel54

Frenchcel54

Proof that being french won't get you laid
I often think about how a betacuck I used to be and I still am.
I got bullied during middle and high school and even today I don't manage to plan any revenge even though I could take it today

So I'm asking any of you already got bullied and did you take any revenge?

I got teased by normies but not chads

I remember only one that bullied me the rest were just thugmaxxed normies. Chads were normally too busy fucking girls to bully me.

Teased by everyone and relentlessly bullied. They know if they do something physical they have to stop, but no making fun of you is how they get away with it. No revenge.

No, the few people who provoked me were ugly turds.

Teased by normies.

Bullied by the "wannabe outcasts" for being an actual outcast.

What do you mean by "outcast"?
The "wannabe outcasts" were the clique of kids at my school who didn't quite fit in with the normies/popular kids, so they tried to present themselves as alternative and different, while still having their own friend group to cope with.

I was a complete fucking loner all throughout high school, and those kids specifically always made fun of me.

Chads, normies and roasties. All three had different methods of bullying me. There were about two Chads, they were autistic in nature in that they didn't actually speak to me, but would come up and pull my collar or would put me in a headlock, drop me and walk off like nothing happened. They were weird like that, but ultimately they got all the girls. The Chad that dropped me has gone to prison for beating the fuck out of a foid, has two kids with different foids and is currently in a relationship with a foid. Normies just threw shit me like gluesticks, paper, pencils, pulled my chair out from me or ghost me (following me from behind before being caught, it was popular in 09). Foids were the cruellest though, they would "ask" me out while laughing, wanting to take pictures of me with them or when we had dance class they would refuse to hold my hand, would yell out that I was looking at their arses. If I could go back in time, I think I'd beat the fuck out of these whores. Most nights I spend awake imagining various ways at getting back at these sluts.

I'll never understand incels bullying other incels
they think it will get them laid, since women are attracted to dark triad personality traits

Mostly Brad's but their Chad friends occasionally joined in though they were never really into it, I still hate them to this day

Not chads but others