Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish i got bullied at a normal school and became a crazy mfer

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Commander
★★★★
i was surrounded by cucks. If i went to a normal school, i would've got bullied and developed dark triad tendencies.

ITS OVER

Last edited:
Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

If you got bullied you'd end up even more mentally scarred.

You get dark triad by bullying not getting bullied.

yea some end up purely mentally scarred but others grow from it and then mirror the bullying done to them

there's a way higher chance of developing dark triad tendencies if you got bullied than if nothing happened to you

yea some end up purely mentally scarred but others grow from it and then mirror the bullying done to them

there's a way higher chance of developing dark triad tendencies if you got bullied than if nothing happened to you
Dark triad works for people like Bundy ( already physically and mentally developed people ) not for someone who is physically weak or visibly retarded.
So if you are defective, for example, dark triad wouldn't help you.

Dark triad works for people like Bundy ( already physically and mentally developed people ) not for someone who is physically weak or visibly retarded.

I got anger issues from being bullied

Part of the process my parents first and school completed the process

This, OP. It would just probably fuck you up even more.

I got anger issues from being bullied
indeed

unless ur a literal tranny, you're gonna despise who hates you more than internalize negative things

Last edited:
All bullying will do is turn you into a cuck.

All bullying will do is turn you into a cuck.
u do realise most normies got microbullied in their social circles and/or at home

most outcasts just get ignored and dont participate in any dramas

i was in some extremely small social circle and all we did was play games and maybe act like normies 1% of the time which was mostly to delude ourselves. I never experienced anything severe at school except getting ignored in my first year

i wish pug faced anglo mtb bullied me for being ugly so i could be a ruthless future er

i wish i got called an autistic "nerd" or some shit and got my lunch money stolen

most bully victims have the capacity to be normal adults

at shithole schools, even normal people get bullied

Cope that’s genetic

Cope that’s genetic
cope

theyve done experiments where people are manipulated into being capable of murder

lots of people never reach their potential because of a soy environment

Other incels I know IRL just play videogames or have some bullshit cope because no one told them that they are ugly failures cursed by God

cope

theyve done experiments where people are manipulated into being capable of murder

lots of people never reach their potential because of a soy environment
Source?

most outcasts just get ignored and dont participate in any dramas
They become outcasts out of bullying in the first place. Because they cannot fit in

I got abused dog syndrome (paranoia/suspicion + social anxiety + angER issues) from being bullied. Trust me, you don't want it.

After being bullied for years in school, I understand and sympathise with school shooters.