Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you drop out of high school?

Are you a high school dropout?

• Yes

• No, but that's my highest level of education

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
W

worstcel

Banned
-
I'm guessing most probably no, as they were most likely bluepilled in their teen years and just went with the flow.

Also for those who are dropouts, how is ur life now?

Me personally, I'm contemplating roping on a day by day basis.

NEET dropout but got my GED. Only got it so my mom would let me quit high school early at 16.

No.

I liked hs , Wish I could go back

Shit I can't get a job so I'm NEETing and when that runs out I die

no because it's too life destroying and risks getting you put in a mental asylum, college was too much for me though, too much autism and misery

Yes but then I came back and graduated. Doing the same with college now.
Yes but then I came back and graduated. Doing the same with college now.

Went till the last day ngl. Still didn't graduate lol. But luckily i've turned out higher IQ than 90% of people who end up graduating.

Nope, as painful as it is I'm going to educationmaxx so that when I wageslave I can afford better copes.

Yeah, I did very well grade-wise, I just hated the environment. Sitting at a desk 7 hours a day learning useless shit that won’t help you in life and having to be around normies and foids all the time was an extremely mentally draining, stressful, and miserable experience for me. I didn’t plan on going to college either so I literally had no reason to be there.

No but I fucking hated it.

No. I'm in college currently and I'm miserable.
Nope, as painful as it is I'm going to educationmaxx so that when I wageslave I can afford better copes.
Same here bro. Wish you luck.

No, currently in Uni though highly considering dropping out since I only started 3 years after I finished high school and my end of year semester exams have been brutal so far.

kinda, i drop out but i finished it 2 years later after studying on my house and presenting on the final exams

NEET dropout but got my GED. Only got it so my mom would let me quit high school early at 16.
How did you get it before quitting school? I thought you were only allowed to take it if you had already dropped out.

No, completed hs.

But I did fail once and pulled out college / uni once as well.

I'm so useless in life.

Dropped out his, went directly to college.
(Then dropped out....)

All that matters is motivated drive and persistent. If you have those, you can do well no matter his fucking stupid you are.

Yeah I did anyone who didn't is a fakecel

No, haven't been to school since the start of the pandemic, I'll probably just have to give up and get a GED

Eh yes and no

was too depressed already by senior year so my attendance was spotty. I’d show up for maybe 2 or 3 days a week, or sometimes not show up at all. Took an exit exam at the very last minute, passed, and graduated. Didn’t show up to graduation, never got my diploma.

Yes.

Would have made zero difference if I pulled through to finish for the sake of a fucking piece of paper anyways when LOOKS are my issue in life. As for my life? Terrible obviously. I come from a poor, broken family and have bad looks -- no amount of formal education would have saved me.

Last edited:
No, not quite...

I was in Special Education. They switched me into regular classes during my final year of high school and intended to give me a credit recovery program consisting of 5+ courses. I had other problems, however...

Academic Objective:

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 14 48 03

Teacher's Notes:

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 14 48 56

Last edited: