Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "diD u say u weRe gonNa kiLL s0mEoNE?"

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
-the pig that came to my room after my piece of shit suitemate called the cops on me for making a joke
He gets in my face and is yelling at me about shit threatening to Baker Act me and I am trying to be alpha and not back up or look anxious and look straight back at him and calmly explain that I made a joke that that retard took the wrong way. He eventually leaves without doing anything. Not really mad at him as he didn't go out of his way to be an asshole like other cops I have met. just makes me rage at that fratboy suitemate, fucking tall white guy that I'm sure by now is slaying drunk girls at frat parties. Hope gets killed drunk driving or accused of rape.

me: "I barely talk to anyone"
dumb cunt uni couselor: "you really make up for it teehee"
stupid fucking always listened to me while nodding her head and pretending she knows what I'm talking about. Then she would once in a while say shit like this that betrays her true feelings that she doesnt actually take anything I say seriously and isn't challenging it for fear that I'll get mad or offended or something. I hope that fucking cunt dies of breast cancer, as the great ileiknothing has as his sig, BREAST CANCER IS ON OUR SIDE. really fucking wish I was low inhib enough at that time to call her the fuck out for all the bullshitting she did

So many fucking RAGE fucking fuel memories haunt me every day

>normie room mates
5082D5A5 78CF 4521 9099 90E02518BB6C

i thought you got kicked out of uni?

You need to stop thinking about these dumb cunts

At least you're out of it. Uni is everyday suifuel.

Gotta love how Chad was scared of your joke because he knows hed be the first one dead.

What a fucking cuck pussy for calling the cops.

Sounds like a pointless confrontation that in the event of you planning to go ER would actually make you go ER.

Never talk to people.

indari is a hard nigga

This type of wording with a mix of capital and small letters is so Reddity and Normie-like.