Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I ascended...

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★★
...I punched a foid right in her fucking head!

So, a couple of minutes ago, I was walking a round town, late at night.
I was feeling pretty pissed off over seeing a few couples here and there.
I've been feeling this urge to violently punch a random foid square in her fucking head, and this night, a few minutes ago, I actually did it!
When I walk pass a foid who's alone in a pretty empty area, I feel the urge to punch them, but I don't due to people being around.

Well, uptown, there are a few bars and a Sainsbury's nearby.
Not many people were about.
I walked into a nearby alleyway that leads to a multi-story car park as a short cut home.
Luckily for me, this blonde foid was walking towards me and she was alone, nobody else was around.
It was just her... and me.
She was on her phone, so she took no notice of me.
As I got closer to her, I clenched my fist.
As I was near enough to her, I raised my arm, reeled it back and struck her in the head.
I'll never forget the sound of the impact my fist had on her forehead.

I remember her reaction.
As I reeled my arm back, before I struck her, she looked up at me, she said: "What the fuck...?".
When I punched her, she fell back on the ground, she was in shock and gasping heavily.
As soon as she fell back, I ran for it, she also run away too, out the alley, the way I came.
No doubt, she run away looking for the nearest white knight to rescue her.

I feel very proud of myself, I hope I fucking traumatized that cunt.
Foids fucking hate me, ignore me, avoid me, want me dead, think I'm weird, creepy and ugly.
Yes, I do fucking hate women, they hated me first!

I hope that this incident is forever carved into her memory.
I hope that the image of me, that night: My shape and size, my black attire, my black beanie, my angry white face, I hope she never forgets it.
I hope she never forgets this, even if she continued to peacefully live out the natural term of her life.
Even if she lives for a hundred or even a thousand years.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.
Questions, please?

Last edited:
Neil deGrasse Tyson Reaction | Know Your Meme

this one is going on IT

shrek camera Meme Generator - Imgflip

Hopefully one day I'm low inhib enough to do the same. But knowing my luck, my face would be all over the news and I would get arrested.

Hopefully one day I'm low inhib enough to do the same. But knowing my luck, my face would be all over the news and I would get arrested.
I endorse violence women!
They need to be knocked right back down to earth and reminded whos in charge.

based (in Street Fighter)

nice if not larp

You sure no CCTVs saw you while running away?
I sure hope not.
It was dark and I was wearing a black beanie, covering a large majority of my head.
But even if I were captured on CCTV, the cops will do nothing.
Coppers here are as useless as a soft cock in a fucking contest.

Seriously, I've been shoplifting here for years, and I only got caught and arrested by the cops once.
And that only because I attacked 2 store detectives, and they grabbed me and pinned me to the ground until the police turned up.
I didn't even go to jail, I just spent the whole day in a cell at the station.
And they released me and told me to pay a £40 fine online and take some online anger management course.

Not long after, I went straight back to shoplifting.
I've been caught a few times by shop staff, they may have called the cops, but the cops never came after me.
This is the fucking UK we're talking about here!
This dump is an absolute woke cesspit!
Coppers here are more concerned with arresting people for mean tweets then chasing down drug dealers, muggers and people of that sort.

:feelshaha:

What items do you generally shoplift
Food and drinks.
I stole 2 cans of monster this night before I punched the foid.
I sometimes used to steal gaming shit from game and sell it for cash at cex.
I don't no more because around christmas 2023, these 2 town detective dudes, not cops, caught me chilling in an alleyway after stole these playstation lights and tried to sell them as cex.
Unfortunately, cex won't accept them, so I binned the lights and was sulking in an alleyway.
Then these 2 town detectives found me, asked me where the lights were, and I lead them straight to them.
They took the PS lights back, took a pic of my drivers licence that I keep on my phone and left me be with a warning.

Food and drinks.
I stole 2 cans of monster this night before I punched the foid.
I sometimes used to steal gaming shit from game and sell it for cash at cex.
I don't no more because around christmas 2023, these 2 town detective dudes, not cops, caught me chilling in an alleyway after stole these playstation lights and tried to sell them as cex.
Unfortunately, cex won't accept them, so I binned the lights and was sulking in an alleyway.
Then these 2 town detectives found me, asked me where the lights were, and I lead them straight to them.
They took the PS lights back, took a pic of my drivers licence that I keep on my phone and left me be with a warning.
UK laws sound so lenient :feelshaha:

UK laws sound so lenient :feelshaha:
It's not just in cities like London, Manchester, Liverpool or Birmingham either.
Even in towns like the one I live in, the law and the police are a joke.
Seriously, a few days ago, I saw a police van drive by, the cops in it were a fat old lady and an old man!

It's not just in cities like London, Manchester, Liverpool or Birmingham either.
Even in towns like the one I live in, the law and the police are a joke.
Seriously, a few days ago, I saw a police van drive by, the cops in it were a fat old lady and an old man!
kek
Is it possible for you to shoplift cigarettes or vapes? Because they're most of the time behind the counter.

Based I hope it's not larp

kek
Is it possible for you to shoplift cigarettes or vapes? Because they're most of the time behind the counter.
No, I don't shoplift those.
I only really shoplift when I'm broke and need food and when the soup kitchens aren't open, or they don't give out a lot.

Don't the store owners stop you if they see you shoplifting in the CCTV?

I mean if the cops don't give a shit, store owners have to be extra careful.

Don't the store owners stop you if they see you shoplifting in the CCTV?
They try to, sometimes.
It's no secret that UK cops are useless, and store owners and staff are not allowed to restrain or apprehend shoplifters by law.
I've seen articles and videos of people stealing shit from places like tesco and their staff just stand around and watch it happen.
Similar to what happens in the US with shoplifters.

I've been caught a few times by owners and staff and they always say the same shit.
"Are you going to pay for that/those?".
Bitch, if I was, I wouldn't be stealing it.

Were there any cameras nearby that could have captured you doing this?
I think there was one shitty old one in that alleyway.
But as I said before:

It was dark at the time, I was wearing a black beanie that covered a large part of my head, the CCTV cameras are of shitty quality and the police here are useless.

Geniunely hope you are serious bro, I am so happy you punched a foid

Just admit a crime on a feds site
When the feds do nothing about the illegalfags killing innocent people in US but get sus when we do stuff

When the feds do nothing about the illegalfags killing innocent people in US but get sus when we do stuff
UK law enforcement gives less of fuck about innocent people getting killed, attacked or raped.

Based fuck these whores
Especially UK whores.
I don't know the foid I just punched, but it's very likely she has a fuckcount in the triple digits and had 3 abortions.
There is a sexual health clinic in my town that does abortions.