Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why tf would this foid approach me and talk to me just to say shes seeing someone

she hugged you (the bare minimum) so that you could still be her orbiter and she'll get extra attention. Don't take it personally. She wants you chasing after a carrot she'll never give (sex)

I meant like why couldn't this foid just ignore me in the first place, like every other foid, especially knowing she wouldn't give me a chance or at least consider me to be with her.

she hugged you (the bare minimum) so that you could still be her orbiter and she'll get extra attention. Don't take it personally. She wants you chasing after a carrot she'll never give (sex)

Thanks for the explanation bro

@_meh This is true humble bragging
Yeah, been like this for a long time.

Or simply could be ragebait.

Then again there are many fakecels. I even had one DM me, that he's on this forum for fun, to get a few laughs, and that he finds this place to be entertaining. A lot of them reveal themselves on Discord too. "Incel/blackpill" Discord servers are pathetic, a foid will join, and a chunk of them orbit around her lol. A lot of those "incels" just seem to exhibit normie behavior as well, hardly anything relatable.

Lol, even incels can't cope within their own spaces.