Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone else see the account weakcrybaby join earlier today?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

gatekept from life
★★★★★
It seemed like another @shy niceguy judging by the name and pfp. I was just going through the new members tab looking for hymen breaks and saw the account was no longer there. I wonder what happened?

post hymen penetrate

The mods vaporise the account outta existence

The mods vaporise the account outta existence
That's the strange thing, it's not like the account was still there, just with a line through the name, it's just gone

Retarded foids can't ever come up with a creative username, it's always something basic and uninspired. "Muh weak inkwell and shiet" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

That's the strange thing, it's not like the account was still there, just with a line through the name, it's just gone
This occurred to an account @ColdBoy pointed out as an infiltrator i believe yesterday or a few days ago

This occurred to an account @ColdBoy pointed out as an infiltrator i believe yesterday or a few days ago
Oh never seen that happen before

Oh never seen that happen before
The user @youaremine was the account that got vaporise. He pointed it out in this thread

I wonder what the mods found from that account because they had no posts yet and they couldn't ban someone on mere infiltrator suspicion. Look at how long it took for @shy niceguy to get banned even after most the forum suspecting them as an infiltrator

The user @youaremine was the account that got vaporise. He pointed it out in this thread
At least that account can actually be @ed @weakcrybaby doesn't come up even though I know that was accounts @ from looking at my search history

At least that account can actually be @ed @weakcrybaby doesn't come up even though I know that was accounts @ from looking at my search history
oh it does it's just it doesn't come up in @ search my bad