Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discord account banned?? Who else had this happen?

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
So just now my Discord account was banned on the accusation that I associated with a server that was doing bad things. I can speculate, though I certainly didn't do anything illegal online, and the Server I was in was also good. This happened just now.

Did this happen to anyone else today? Any idea if the server itself is still up?

thats why you dont join any incel servers on discord

infiltrators ALWAYS get in somehow, mass report and whoopsynigger your account gets banned

Alright, which server got nuked this time?

@ElTruecel @RealSchizo @Ci Jey

Discord is such a meme for this

were you in any true crime servers

Is there a way to do something similar to servers that we have a problem with, reporting them for various things. I'm thinking fight fire with fire.

So just now my Discord account was banned on the accusation that I associated with a server that was doing bad things. I can speculate, though I certainly didn't do anything illegal online, and the Server I was in was also good. This happened just now.

Did this happen to anyone else today? Any idea if the server itself is still up?
After being in Darths new channel for about 15 minutes, I was banned again. This is happening to everyone who participates in incel groups

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL34XDGo4w0

lonely men server = bad

It was the IPF server. :feelsbadman: jooz carpetbombed us.

pm me if you want to join our telegram. Leadership is mulling over future plans but rn discord is fucked.

This is major setback but we will persist as Chairman Mao did on his Long March. Incel Power!

I already got 3 Discord accs banned