Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did anyone else here went to retardschool

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
special ed was brutal

my whole school was filled with thugmaxxedsandniggers, bitchy foids and teen pscyhopaths

i was placed there because of my autism and learning disabilities

felt like i was a gazelle thrown into the lions den

fucking sucked

I was almost put into special ed in Grade 1 because I failed all my classes (they were mostly participation marks and I didn't participate:society:), and also my brother is severely autistic, so they thought I had some sort of disability. My parents got triggered so they had a meeting with the principal and my teacher to show them the stuff I was homeschooled, in order to prove I'm not a retard, and fortunately they succeeded and my teacher lost her license. I ended up transferring to a different school board in Grade 2 and there were no issues ever since.

i should have been put into one but i live in a shithole, well it's good that I did not otherwise it would be beyond over. I got bullied enough in regular schools.

special ed was basically an test of having patience for me, i think i could hate people more retarded than me:feelsugh:

no but I went to night school with 50 year old factory workers and retarded dropouts like me

I had certain accommodations put into place, and I also did have to be in the special ed classroom a few times; it was brutal.

My parents(as well as myself at the time) wanted to try & make it so I could have a "normal" school experience, which was pretty brutal tbh but at least I got blackpilled.

my whole school was filled with thugmaxxedsandniggers, bitchy foids and teen pscyhopaths
I thought Sands, especially the "thugmaxxed" types wouldn't be there? Then again, I could see how some might think they have "behavioral issues" when they're just low-life scum who should never be in 10ft of an actual Autist: I had kind of a similar experience, since Hispanics are very NTcentric & many of the Hispanic "friends" I have were pretty aggravative towards me at times.

Bitchy foids, yeah, "autistic" females are some of the worst: In fact, I think that they were worse to me than average becky foids or HTB+ ones, haven't you noticed it's always the sub-5 and/or "autistic" foids who bully the worst?
fortunately they succeeded and my teacher lost her license.
Turbobased for making a foid lose her job, I wish I could have seen her reaction to the fact she can't spread ZOG propaganda anymore.

I was almost put into special ed in Grade 1 because I failed all my classes (they were mostly participation marks and I didn't participate:society:), and also my brother is severely autistic, so they thought I had some sort of disability. My parents got triggered so they had a meeting with the principal and my teacher to show them the stuff I was homeschooled, in order to prove I'm not a retard, and fortunately they succeeded and my teacher lost her license. I ended up transferring to a different school board in Grade 2 and there were no issues ever since.
IQ :chad:

When I was kindergarten, my teacher made everyone in my class write the number 8 the "proper" way and I was the only one who kept drawing two circles together:feelskek:. I don't know if I'm not hiveminded or I'm just retarded.

When I was kindergarten, my teacher made everyone in my class write the number 8 the "proper" way and I was the only one who kept drawing two circles together:feelskek:. I don't know if I'm not hiveminded or I'm just retarded.
You're probably not that low IQ, Tamils were the highest IQ curries I saw at school, although there were many at the bottom but you don't seem like them.

If you think that's bad I ate glue in Grade 1 and the teacher took it out of my hands and told me stop, that's pretty retarded if you ask me :lul:

If you think that's bad I ate glue in Grade 1 and the teacher took it out of my hands and told me stop, that's pretty retarded if you ask me :lul:
Natural urge to rope going strong since grade 1 kek.
I was also behaving in a retarded way as a result of my brain subconsciously realising my life ain't worth shit, but I was also a nerd. My 'friends' were fake and they were just using me for tests. At least they defended me sometimes in exchange for helping them pass those tests.

special ed was brutal

i was placed there because of my autism and learning disabilities

felt like i was a gazelle thrown into the lions den

fucking sucked
I am currently in one but you already know that lol